PFT Jetset Pro

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Anyone got got one? Apart from adhesive application what else do you use it for?

For example, would this be the right gun for spraying Acrylic or thin coat? Or something like K Rends silicone dash receiver at 5-6mm thick?

Would you need an air compressor for certain coatings?

I have one but have not used it as yet!!
I believe it will spray all bucket coats.not sure about dash receiver though.i also purchased a
compresser for this

Cant see me doing many bucket coats as a sprayed finish unless we want to apply fast and finish by hand as fast as it can go on but I would need the man power to back me up. Spray, spat flat, rub up. These new mineral 1.5mm finishes for the colder months might be possible with lower pick up times.

Like the idea of thin coats on ewi (lac and the like) and the K rend dash receiver although as above spraying on fast is ok if you have someone who can dash as quick?

Looked up some previous post on this product but sounds ok for buckets coats?

The dash receiver is easy to apply rigsby , you don't have to dash on it straight away, spray, rule, spat or float then dash same day, it hangs a while and dashing on it is really quick , done quite a few and it's really good , would put pics on but don't know how to

The dash receiver is easy to apply rigsby , you don't have to dash on it straight away, spray, rule, spat or float then dash same day, it hangs a while and dashing on it is really quick , done quite a few and it's really good , would put pics on but don't know how to

Are you talking about using the JetPro or the ordinary gun?

I like K rend dash receiver but in the warmer months it soon skins. Tried other dash receivers but I don't get on with them.

Are you talking about using the JetPro or the ordinary gun?

I like K rend dash receiver but in the warmer months it soon skins. Tried other dash receivers but I don't get on with them.
the ordinary gun , i always apply the R7 over the substrate first then apply, never had any problems with it skining too soon

Status
Not open for further replies.