PFT Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi46

Private Member
What's this worth? I'm open to sensible offers.
image.jpeg

It's basically new. Came with the Eze as the guy who had it before me got PFT hoses and tried to use this gun for backing coats but it doesn't work with the Eze. Having a clear out in the lock up.

Easy for you to sale then ,think they are about £100 ish ,sure Ian ,or Ryan will know more mate ,i have 3 so i,m ok !lol
Just checked P1SS website and they sell for 87+vat. If there's no takers here it'll go on the bay. Thanks keef

Last edited:
Shame it doesn't have a shut off valve otherwise I'd be tempted.
I have been spoilt with the eze 24 gun absolutely hate that gun you've got, messy f**k*r it is.

Yes John ,give Les a ring he will point you in the right direction ,i dont use the shut off myself ,but thats me !,let it hang on a bucket ,then use the gear to fill out beads
cheers marra. yar a guddin ..............(y)

Shut off valves are very good. We only sell them to guys once they have experience with the machine as it can cause issues if used incorrectly.

As Keith says, you don't need a dealer to buy one - but the advice you can get on them and how to use them will be useful.

Our standard spray gun with shut off valve is £112.00 + VAT

Shut off valves are very good. We only sell them to guys once they have experience with the machine as it can cause issues if used incorrectly.

As Keith says, you don't need a dealer to buy one - but the advice you can get on them and how to use them will be useful.

Our standard spray gun with shut off valve is £112.00 + VAT
So is the advice "Thats on, Thats off " ? only having a laugh Ryan ,with respect as always

So is the advice "Thats on, Thats off " ? only having a laugh Ryan ,with respect as always

Pretty much, but telling them which one to switch on and off first.

When people are new to machines there is a lot to remember... This is an added thing which can go wrong. Experience will help solve this. It's very simple, but very easy to make a mistake

I dunno. When you're holding the gun you have only 1 technical thing to remember. Turn that little switch left and gear comes out. Turn It right and it stops. And now you're gonna have 2 switches. And you have to turn them both..... yeah f**k me go get training off ryan

Agreed Nick, it's very simple. But it's another added thing which could go wrong. If they switch the material off before the air or even forget to switch the air off... We all know what will happen

I haven't said training is needed. - I have advised become more experienced first.

Last edited:
I know Ryan. I have one. And have been 5 stories up and forgot to pull the lever and backed up the machine. Much to everyone's amusement

Rory that gun help you. The end of the gun rotates which makes a huge difference when struggling with the pipe that wants to go its own way. Once you use one you will never look back. PFT used to do a rotating coupling on the end of the rondo pipe but they tend to clog up and seize over time so this is a much better solution

Status
Not open for further replies.