Pft g5 Water issues

Members online

Coady06

Using a Pft g5 spraying Bauwer light When I set the water It drops by it self but if I give the valve a tap it comes back up to the right level
And then will drop again anyone any ideas

Bauwer lite takes very little water and you need a suitable mixing shaft.

Les Lord @ PFT Northern will know the answer to your problem.

What was the water setting? Bauwer light takes more , almost twice the amount of water than some other renders and reading rigsby saying it needs less -confuses me tbh. Is it because it pushes the the render slower or it is something else?

What was the water setting? Bauwer light takes more , almost twice the amount of water than some other renders and reading rigsby saying it needs less -confuses me tbh. Is it because it pushes the the render slower or it is something else?

I might be wrong as I didnt mix it. But it’s very light to use so I was thinking being Perlite, it used little water which contributed to it light weight.

Using a Pft g5 spraying Bauwer light When I set the water It drops by it self but if I give the valve a tap it comes back up to the right level
And then will drop again anyone any ideas
Did you get this sorted ? I have a 2 jobs using it coming up and didn’t think it was ok to rip bags for machine to mix and spray , thought it was mix and pour tbh I will be using ritmo but wonder how you got on as not seen many spray videos or feedback using it , did find this though