Pft g4

carrigrock

Hi
I'm new to this forum om wondering can anyone help me .
I bought pft g4 a couple of months ago, it took us a long time to get the hang of it we are using k rend k mix it's a general purpose mortar.
The issue we have is we could use it away spray a bit put it down then rule it up then spray another it so on so forth and no problems but then other times with the same start up procedure after putting it down it will start to bridge and piss out water the bridge normally works its way out but some times we have to clean out the hose and chamber and start again which is killing us.
Anyone had similar issues or fixes ?
Any advice would be most welcome
Thank you

Hi
I'm new to this forum om wondering can anyone help me .
I bought pft g4 a couple of months ago, it took us a long time to get the hang of it we are using k rend k mix it's a general purpose mortar.
The issue we have is we could use it away spray a bit put it down then rule it up then spray another it so on so forth and no problems but then other times with the same start up procedure after putting it down it will start to bridge and piss out water the bridge normally works its way out but some times we have to clean out the hose and chamber and start again which is killing us.
Anyone had similar issues or fixes ?
Any advice would be most welcome
Thank you
Are you spraying wetter than what you would hand applying? How long are you putting the hoses down for?

We just have the valve to turn the air on that's it
As for to hot we started tis morning done a gable and small front stopping and starting no issue washed up had tea then threw on the rest of the front and it bridged the first time we stopped