Members online

No members online now.
Hi,

Which of the above would be best suited for residential housing sites?

Looking at transportability, reliability and being user friendly. I will be using mainly monocouche renders.

Only concern I have with the Ritmo would be spraying a 3 storey house top peak which would be 8/9 metres high. Anyone with experience of this?

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

Looking at transportability, reliability and being user friendly. I will be using mainly monocouche renders.

Only concern I have with the Ritmo would be spraying a 3 storey house top peak which would be 8/9 metres high. Anyone with experience of this?

Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, we are based in Cheltenham and offer a range of machines, including M-tec and EZE.

Please feel free to give me a call on07891 460532 to discuss in more detail

Thanks for the tags fellas.

So after speaking to a few people today, it seems both are very good machines but the G4 comes out on top for me.

Can we have some input then if it’s going to be a PFT / Plasterersonestopshop throw down. . .

G4 Smart or EZE K4?

What’s the difference? Anyone with experience with both?

Apologies if this has come up before. I’ve searched the forum but unable to find anything. Feel free to post a link to a previous post and I’ll read up.

Much appreciated.

Like has been said there’s nobody representing PFT forum wise but there’s nothing stopping you ringing Stuart, Ian ir Les. Depending where you’re from.
Somebody here will have their numbers.
You won’t go far wrong with Ryan and the Eze machines though. Customer service is 1st class.
Go and visit both and see what their respective machines can do and what deals they offer.
It’s a big spend. Not a decision to be made over the phone or on a forum.

Where are you based?

I would consider going with the nearest dealer of PFT or Ryan Hill.

All 5 dealers give good service.

For sites I would prefer the g4/k4 but you have to consider do you have a suitable van. The machine is like 250kg plus a 3phrase generator.

Getting a van wirh a tail lift is handy. Plus some sites are not 240v friendly.

Thanks for the tags fellas.

So after speaking to a few people today, it seems both are very good machines but the G4 comes out on top for me.

Can we have some input then if it’s going to be a PFT / Plasterersonestopshop throw down. . .

G4 Smart or EZE K4?

What’s the difference? Anyone with experience with both?

Apologies if this has come up before. I’ve searched the forum but unable to find anything. Feel free to post a link to a previous post and I’ll read up.

Much appreciated.

In all honesty, the difference between the K4 and G4 - this is where you will now get different feedback from dealers.

Please bare in mind, we used to sell G4's, still repair them, service them and train people on them so know a thing or two about them. We brought out the EZE K4 to directly compete with the G4, so in effect, its a copy - we put our name on it so make sure its up-to spec.
We use the same Motors on the K4 as what is used on the G4, many of the parts are identical and bought directly from source. All parts are interchangeable, therefore, I could get a G4, take parts off and put it on the K4 and vice versa.
In effect, the only difference between the two is the sticker on the side, where you buy from and the price. The output, pumping distance, mix quality and warranty is identical.

On the K4 setup we supply 20m of Material Hose & Air Line, 25m Electric Cable, 20m Water hose and Water Barrel and a 20KVA genset. Our setup for the K4 is £7000.00 + VAT, that includes everything you need to go and spray, there are no extras required. This is considerably cheaper than the G4 package.

I can put you in touch with a number of guys who have used both and own both so you can disucss the differences with them if you like?

In all honesty, if you are looking down the 3 Phase route, I would also seriously consider the M330 - this will produce a far superior mix quality to its competitors, pump further and faster than them as well, in my opinion, the M330 is the best electric machine available to the market

Please let me know if you would like any more information

Hi,

Any help is appreciated.
Not a problem pumping then heights with ritmo done it loads

I’m located in Cornwall.

I know someone who runs a M-Tec 330 and I agree the mix is better and it’s quicker than a G/K4 but he finds the machine a bit molodramatic, bit like a Formula 1 car. I know experience with the machine will get around all “niggles” but I’m after the “Trusty Transit” kind of machine from the get go. I have used the 330 and a G4 and I just felt like I had more confidence with the G4 that it was going to get to the end of the panel without a hitch. The slighter slower output speed from the gun just made me feel a lot me in control with it.

Ryan I will be in touch to discuss further with you. I appreciate your input.

I’m located in Cornwall.

I know someone who runs a M-Tec 330 and I agree the mix is better and it’s quicker than a G/K4 but he finds the machine a bit molodramatic, bit like a Formula 1 car. I know experience with the machine will get around all “niggles” but I’m after the “Trusty Transit” kind of machine from the get go. I have used the 330 and a G4 and I just felt like I had more confidence with the G4 that it was going to get to the end of the panel without a hitch. The slighter slower output speed from the gun just made me feel a lot me in control with it.

Ryan I will be in touch to discuss further with you. I appreciate your input.

Fair points there mate, experience is key with all machines and that will iron out issues etc

We also have a depot in St Austell to save you travelling up to Cheltenham mate, Nick is a Renderer by trade and knows the industry very well, feel free to call any time and I’ll put you in touch etc

Fair points there mate, experience is key with all machines and that will iron out issues etc

We also have a depot in St Austell to save you travelling up to Cheltenham mate, Nick is a Renderer by trade and knows the industry very well, feel free to call any time and I’ll put you in touch etc

Do you still have a shop in Nottingham? Not heard it mentioned for a while.