pft g4 next generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh the pdf explains the improvements nicely. Not so much a radical departure......a Golf job

that's what I mean keith about the golf tweak thingy, you gotta look twice to see any difference

Hi guys I'm back from bauma and the new G4 has had a big over haul . There are many new improvements from auto stop switch if your running out of powder to a better pressure flange that creates better flow rate and less back pressure to a new Auto pressure switch that shuts down the machine when you close your lever valve on pressure only to new water pumps and a new spray gun that is the future and a brand new form of D pump that your all going to see . Pft have really out done there selfs on bauma 2013 there was no other competition there to be honest but maybe that's because there falling behind in the electric machine market and have no new innovation like Pft .

I visited the PFT stand at the bauma, and had a right good look around, even got a coffee
tell you what though, the new x generation looks good, as does the Ritmo L, there was even one there can can pump 65m up from the deck (say good bye to humping the machine on and off the mast climber) the new smart looks like the right tool for the housing market,
other than PFT there was not to much more to see, pump wise, although there were some others, looking cheap and nasty, poorly built, PFT were running demos as well, about six times a day, it actually good to see the machines running rather than just on show
well done PFT.

john, what on earth are you doing up on here at this ungodly hour butt?

What's this new smart?

I have a 2011 PFT G4 machine, serviced last year and never used since. Also a 15KVA generator. Both purchased brand new.

They can be viewed in Nottingham so please call 07970 659491.

Hi Jacko, thanks for the comments about Bauma. It was actually 7 demos each day and I have the poorly throat to prove it. I will start a new discussion with the link to the G4 neXt generation in a bit. But for all those wondering whats new, the machine is still a G4, with a version to take over the G5, we also have a version G4X XL which will indeed mix and pump 65m.
As the slogan says ' The difference is in the detail '

Status
Not open for further replies.