Pft central

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Big thanks to Andy, Ryan and all the lads at pft, we must have spent the best part of 4 hours going back through the operation of the machine, had our Genny fixed on site, a hose cut down to more usable lengths a good look around the training facilities etc which look spot on they've got a whole room with windows, doors, facias, a fake roof so you know where you learn how to add profiles to extend the roof line etc
Got offered loads of cups of coffee had a chance to look at a hot knife which cuts profiles into board and had a look at some cracking beads for external render there very rigid and have got a very thin arris so its a lot less noticable with white beads for different coloured render at a very good price ask Ryan
p.s anyone looking at the metal s*p*r*lex trowel ****** sell have a look at the one Ryan's selling you can barely feel them in you're hand light as fook
sorry if this sounds a bit grovelling but credit where credits due we felt very looked after cheers

Last edited:
A couple of bits mate yeah tbh we were just relieved to come away a bit more hopefull the next spray might go a bit better
Thank **** I didn't take my credit card!

A couple of bits mate yeah tbh we were just relieved to come away a bit more hopefull the next spray might go a bit better
Thank **** I didn't take my credit card!
I had to have a refresher on my machine in the early days ,when i came back from it i was far more confident about the whole thing ,but if it keeps raining you might forget it all and have to go back :RpS_wink: , best of luck and great back up from the team :RpS_thumbup:

Hi Guys,

Keith, all tapes are now in.

Trowels are called EZE Flex trowels. Still waiting for our website to go live, they will be on there then

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

There exactly the same chemo but half the weight, they've got the super flex plazitrowel handle which probably makes it lighter, good trowels bit gutted I bought the ****** one

There exactly the same chemo but half the weight, they've got the super flex plazitrowel handle which probably makes it lighter, good trowels bit gutted I bought the ****** one
What size are they available in @spunky I thought the biggest they do was a 13" or have they bigger?.

Last edited by a moderator:
All in stock guys, 13.5" is the biggest we do. Looking at getting a 16" done in the future, shouldn't be too far away

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Get the 18 inch no point in any smaller. Your gonna be flattening or trowelin up not Layin on so get as big as you can

I was wondering what is better pft powercoat or m-tec100? Have somebody got experience and can give me advice?

It's a perfect size in between 13-14" it's what 99 percent of plasterers use

Good Size for lay on but the art of the s*p*r*lex is trowellin up. Your not gonna save any time with a 13 the idea being an 18 inch for fast flattening and trowelling.

Most prob use 13inch ss marshalltown for laying on with

You should always flatten with the same size as what you put on with not everything is flat

You should always flatten with the same size as what you put on with not everything is flat

Ive always used a bigger size for trowelling up mate simply because a smaller trowel pushing gear is easier on the joints but I can trowel up a room twice as quick with a bigger trowel once its all on.
Final trowel back with 13.
Never had a prob.

How do u like your new manager

We have just had a sample 16" come into us. It has a steel bracket as opposed to the Carbon Fibre the other sizes have, this is only down to strength etc. It also has a very nice wooden handle.

Who wants to be my test man? Please also pass it round a few of the lads if you can?

We have just had a sample 16" come into us. It has a steel bracket as opposed to the Carbon Fibre the other sizes have, this is only down to strength etc. It also has a very nice wooden handle.

Who wants to be my test man? Please also pass it round a few of the lads if you can?
I can test and share with any London spreads

Have you used one of these before mate? We are looking for someone who has used our 'competitors' etc so we can see if it needs to be re-designed in anyway. Confident it is perfect though... :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.