Permashape lovers

Members online

They shouldn’t call it permashape the shape of them is anything but permanent. But still the trowel I use 99% of the time mainly out of habit

Every permashape ive had has bent the wrong way. I switched to carbon to try and get a more durable trowel. Think I prefer stainless though. I can’t decide. On a 13 inch normally. Went up to a 16 but went back to a 13 which I what I learnt with.

Every permashape ive had has bent the wrong way. I switched to carbon to try and get a more durable trowel. Think I prefer stainless though. I can’t decide. On a 13 inch normally. Went up to a 16 but went back to a 13 which I what I learnt with.
Both my carbons seem to bend wrong way. But the nela hardly leaves a line and o bet I could give a wall a quick flattener with out taking trowel of wall if I thought about it

Explain how its doing him .if he wants 25 that's what he.ll get . If your gonna try winde me up at least do summet that makes sense

when you reverse payment, he aint protected as its gift n u get free trowel ya savage lol

when you reverse payment, he aint protected as its gift n u get free trowel ya savage lol
I.m not reversing payment . If you send it as a gift he can actually keep the money and I dont have a leg to stand on to claim it back if he doesn't send trowel.