Permashape lovers

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Picked one up of other kids other day and really liked it. It was still quite new as well. It's the trowel I started with but went on to carbon .
Who uses em as thinking of getting a 14 inch again.
Also what's everyones preference between 13 and 14 . I dropped to 13 and find I.m neater on angles but believe it or not I.ve come on a bit since I used 14

Picked one up of other kids other day and really liked it. It was still quite new as well. It's the trowel I started with but went on to carbon .
Also what's everyones preference between 13 and 14 . I dropped to 13 and find I.m neater on angles but believe it or not I.ve come on a bit since I used 14
I've got a nearly new en in me van . Used twice it's yours for £20 quid

Yep it's what I use 99.9% of the time. 11 1/2in.

Here it is @johnj
20191114_135030.jpg

Love me nela . Think mt come good other day but didn't finish with it as I had a play with that permashape .
14 x5 I'll find out the postage cost

W.h.o c.a.r.e.s!!!

Thread closed!!!

If you’ve got a 13” perma and there’s 3” between both ends bent you’re only getting on 10” flat? I was speaking to a spread the other week about this and he said, WTF are you talking about trowels for, I only want to chat about tits & football...basic!

It's all about opinions on trowels, I used Mt 95% of my life. Others were refina, nela.
The other one is ox premium which is now broke in and I reckon its the best trowel I have ever used. Bought the other sizes now.

It's all about opinions on trowels, I used Mt 95% of my life. Others were refina, nela.
The other one is ox premium which is now broke in and I reckon its the best trowel I have ever used. Bought the other sizes now.

what makes the ox better than mt? I find ox tools generally average but ok