Perfect in sun light

Members online

John j

Mono Don
Are these scratched renders meant to be fault less When sure hits em . A job we did a while back looks spot on but drove past it other day as sun was at that show everything position . And to be fair I never scratched that bit and I was telling kid he.s going over top but he wouldn’t listen. Anyway you could see some imperfections .
The only thing is like rest of you I always check other work when out and about and can’t think of one job round here that doesn’t look a bit ropey when the sun hits it . Is this unavoidable or is every renderer in Barnsley shite .
Some are lads doing it all time and still it looks worse then what I do

Your I bar should take any imperfections out, and it's just catching it right i.e. Not too soft with the scraper , but you can be the best renderer about but when the sun shines along it....

Your I bar should take any imperfections out, and it's just catching it right i.e. Not too soft with the scraper , but you can be the best renderer about but when the sun shines along it....
To be honest I think it was a little to soft still . It's at 2. 30 i noticed it . So everyones at work lol. Not heard owt back so not worried just like things perfect

Plus the webber I did on other side looked ok this was the k rend stuff that's for insulation boards. And was softer . Kid who was doing it was scratching f**k out of it when it was a touch soft

Are these scratched renders meant to be fault less When sure hits em . A job we did a while back looks spot on but drove past it other day as sun was at that show everything position . And to be fair I never scratched that bit and I was telling kid he.s going over top but he wouldn’t listen. Anyway you could see some imperfections .
The only thing is like rest of you I always check other work when out and about and can’t think of one job round here that doesn’t look a bit ropey when the sun hits it . Is this unavoidable or is every renderer in Barnsley shite .

Its the same on any render john its soul destroying!

Same pricipal as a hologen light across a skimmed wall!

Don’t worry Jhon mine looks s**t in the pitch black
I’m glad iv finished rendering for the year back to internal.

I think the guide is that as long as each area doesn't look ropey for longer than 45 minutes (suns movement) then it is acceptable.
The only people who think their work is flawless are those that kid themselves.

Same pricipal as a hologen light across a skimmed wall!
giphy.gif

I think the guide is that as long as each area doesn't look ropey for longer than 45 minutes (suns movement) then it is acceptable.
The only people who think their work is flawless are those that kid themselves.
Is that truth or you winding up

Only ever seen one person post a picture of light shining full bore across his mono and see no imperfections as such and that was @Wezly , I don’t do much mono at all but with ocr I’m happy with finish left with what I leave

But outdoor lights are worse than the sun imo

OK in North Wales work looks spot on becouse dont get any fuking sunshine[/QUOTE
Plastrers worst enemy not the tax man but the sun just go hide for a hour when it hit that certain time

You should know this if you’re rendering Mrs Jones walls Jonny
To be fair mines looks fine its on other bit that other lad did that looks a bit iffy. But drive n garage door etc gone on now and if there was probs I know builder would pull me. Thinks it's time i stop driving past house now before they think i.m stalking

To be fair mines looks fine its on other bit that other lad did that looks a bit iffy. But drive n garage door etc gone on now and if there was probs I know builder would pull me. Thinks it's time i stop driving past house now before they think i.m stalking

Mate thats nothing ive literaly slept in van outside a job before waiting to see if im going to get a wash off when weathers turned!

Ive also got out of bed in middle of night and drove to jobs when ive heard it start raining!

Think i need a life!!!

Mate thats nothing ive literaly slept in van outside a job before waiting to see if im going to get a wash off when weathers turned!

Ive also got out of bed in middle of night and drove to jobs when ive heard it start raining!

Think i need a life!!!
Fatha said why didnt you be a plumber or sparki rather then this mucky job. I said i can sleep at night wondering if it's gonna crack . I couldn't sleep thinking did i turn water of . Or did i leave a live cable et

Thats good thing about having a lad theres always someone else you can blame! Lol

Think i need a life!!!

Think i need a life!!!
I've played in the fours of a dart match, told them that I'd have to miss the doubles, driven back to site just to hose down the first coat and then returned in time to play in the singles. Don't take rendering lightly.

I've played in the fours of a dart match, told them that I'd have to miss the doubles, driven back to site just to hose down the first coat and then returned in time to play in the singles. Don't take rendering lightly.

100% agree always a relief when alls gone well and everyones happy on completion!

Think i need a life!!!
no that's a good thing pal done it myself means u have a conciounce cant spell the fcking word done it my self

M8 does not matter how good you are the sun will catch you out whith inperfection I does not matter if your the best plastrer in the world