perfect circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurek

Private Member
@cassie, how has this tiler been able to cut a perfect circle in this layout :RpS_confused: nice one :RpS_thumbup:

1408351375780_wps_13_Terrible_real_estate_agen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Them sell them at the tile shop by my house. Past the painted lady. Second left then third reich.

it certainly was. it wasnt just the germans. the poles were worst than most. the ukrainians also. been to krakow about nine times in the past three years and ive never visited auschwitz. never will. i dont need to see it and wouldnt want to.

history always repeats itself. maybe not on such a scale. but the balkans and rwanda came after it, the armenian genocide and rape of nanking before it ..

it certainly was. it wasnt just the germans. the poles were worst than most. the ukrainians also. been to krakow about nine times in the past three years and ive never visited auschwitz. never will. i dont need to see it and wouldnt want to.

history always repeats itself. maybe not on such a scale. but the balkans and rwanda came after it, the armenian genocide and rape of nanking before it ..
You can't blame the German people ,it was the times ,it was their leaders and their followers,it's crazy how inhumane man can be.never going to auschwitz myself either,I worry about Europe now with the left wing and right wing governments taking power. Europe is ripe for trouble when it should be uniting against IS etc

And the English before and after. Stole a few ideas too

thats true. in south africa @Fibrehand7, ireland, india. all under whats supposed to be the greatest briton of all time. winston churchill.

When concentration camps were built in South Africa, for white Boers, he said they produced "the minimum of suffering". The death toll was almost 28,000, and when at least 115,000 black Africans were likewise swept into British camps, where 14,000 died, he wrote only of his "irritation that Kaffirs should be allowed to fire on white men". Later, he boasted of his experiences there: "That was before war degenerated. It was great fun galloping about.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/not-his-finest-hour-the-dark-side-of-winston-churchill-2118317.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.