People are melters.

lot of the stuff I do online i have to wait 90 days if not 120 days... It can be desperate but when the payments are regular then it is not too bad but one off payments can be brutal.

I remember a company that always paid me 30 days then went to 120 days... that was a hard time to get by.

lot of the stuff I do online i have to wait 90 days if not 120 days... It can be desperate but when the payments are regular then it is not too bad but one off payments can be brutal.

I remember a company that always paid me 30 days then went to 120 days... that was a hard time to get by.
That's a long time to wait... Brave difference in a month to 4 months to get paid. Not for me that

If a customer say.s they can get it cheaper i just tell em to use them . If your good you will allways have work. A customer once came to house and after wife asked if i talk to all my customers like that . I said ye (didnt think i was being rude or owt .just being me) she was shocked . Wife works in a political correct office. My reply was they need me more then i need them .
I learned hard way never to give day rate and price option though came good in end. We set of putting thermo boards in attic bedrooms and it was taking a age . So customer kicked of saying were back on price as he thought we would cap it if day rate got to the price we had give . So i said fair enough we will go on price . Dropped down stairs and 8x4 boards flew up . His face hit floor . For last days work he had to give me 800 for a day . Teached him for penny pinching

Starting to get abit lippy myself with clients. When work was tight, i just took all the ballix with it but now im in huge demand, im telling them how it is and what i want and theres no negotiating. If they want it cheaper, go get someone else.

Starting to get abit lippy myself with clients. When work was tight, i just took all the ballix with it but now im in huge demand, im telling them how it is and what i want and theres no negotiating. If they want it cheaper, go get someone else.
Think if I mind right I said that to him, that's the cheapest I can do it for, if someone else wants to do it for less they can tear away, fair play to them.

Reactions: tcd

That’s how it should be[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good stuff.

I just dont understand what his problem is i know hes ugly etc but thats no need to be racist..
Always throw the 'racist card ffs you wind me up pal I've been called a lot of things by Asians including derogatory comments about my mum sister's and my daughter so do me a favour and f**k**g man up rather than bleeding this racist shite ffs I didn't go whinging about it you sort it there and then end of !!@

99 percent I find when they use the cheap guy they use you for next job as they made a mess . I also tell customers , you know the ones who think were sat with coat hung up waiting for their call to skim the bathroom they ripped out yesterday as fitters coming in two days . That if they can get some one to start tomorrow they be rough

I wouldn't of bothered. You should of just put him on the spot and asked him why he thought it was too much? Think we've all had them.And the ones when you say it should take say four days and then you finish in three and they want it cheaper. T***s mate. But there's good ones as well. Worked for a scottish chinese fella a couple of weeks back and he gave me a fifty tip. And his place was minging. I hated every minute of biing there and wouldn't even drink out of cups just threw them in the bucket.

I wouldn't of bothered. You should of just put him on the spot and asked him why he thought it was too much? Think we've all had them.And the ones when you say it should take say four days and then you finish in three and they want it cheaper. T***s mate. But there's good ones as well. Worked for a scottish chinese fella a couple of weeks back and he gave me a fifty tip. And his place was minging. I hated every minute of biing there and wouldn't even drink out of cups just threw them in the bucket.
I'll mind that for again.

North was really bad too, was men working for 50 a day at a stage.

Heard of brickies having to work for that and doing away with the laborer on day rate. Wild times. Fs 2x 25s of weed sales a day or go out and slauter yourself. ALot i know choose the first one.