Pebble dash

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy

Hi guys happy Sunday, as anyone used cpi for dashing before. I know you can get dash receiver but I have done loads of dry dashing over the year with sand and cement and that's the look the customer wants(and price).
I don't think there's any reason why I couldn't as its only s&c and waterproofer in a bag, just would save on time by spraying cheers

As Stuart above said, it might skin over. Put on, rule flat as and dash before it can form a skin.

That CPI with waterproofer in is well water proof. Might slide.

Could somebody tell me in lay mans terms why the non diesel machines won't spray s&c? Please?
Don't understand why not if they will spray mono & ocr etc, especially if well pre mixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't it have to be a certain grain size on the sand, even with the diesel getting the right sand is key

Could somebody tell me in lay mans terms why the non diesel machines won't spray s&c? Please?
Don't understand why not if they will spray mono & ocr etc, especially if well pre mixed.

Not only the right sand but will need lime as well.

Electric machines mixes as it pumps,diesel machines mix the material in a separate chamber then gets pumped through already mixed

Electric machines mixes as it pumps,diesel machines mix the material in a separate chamber then gets pumped through already mixed

But I was asking why it wouldn't pump pre mixed gear?
Well plasticised s&c isn't heavier than mono or any other ocr etc, and why it would have to have lime in really throws any lateral thinking! ( in my head at least lol!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.