Patio

Members online

MIXERMAN

Did the patio out of used block pavers and screed in middle. It looks so boring. Got any cheap ideas to Jaz, it up a bit . cheers. and don't say put decking on it.

Did the patio out of used block pavers and screed in middle. It looks so boring. Got any cheap ideas to Jaz, it up a bit . cheers. and don't say put decking on it.

Stick another coat of screed on it and carve it into whatever pattern/style you want like that wallcrete business. I've seen some pictures of the stuff @Nisus has done and it looks bloody good.

Local graffiti artist will do it for a pack of beers

Post a pic of the current situation

You should of put pigment in the screed mix. If it is set other than paint it just dig the lot up and do a proper job of it ya right coont

I’m a certified fibreglass roofer, my work is manufacturer guaranteed 25 years it’s the easiest job going
I've used the stuff from Selco a few times but it's like most niche trades if you don't get clued up you would not know where to start.

It was a half days course done at my local supplier, there’s nowt to it, easy to get caught out in the summer that’s the only problem