Patchy krend ??

Members online

Stanbra

One of the walls we have done has lighter spots on them as if they've been missed when scrathing. When we scratched them when weve been back it just made a bigger light patch ? Will it all eventually dry the same ??

One of the walls we have done has lighter spots on them as if they've been missed when scrathing. When we scratched them when weve been back it just made a bigger light patch ? Will it all eventually dry the same ??
on too thin mate prob scratch back to your first pass or a bit heavy handed with the I bar

Nightmare, was you the guy asking the other week about it , first time mono uses have to be prepared to loose money for all materials and labour imo

Halo Vince

Yeah, some walls looks spot on some have tiny light spots on them. Suppose its trial and error though lads. Going to Ireland Tuesday to do krend course so hopefully get bit more insight into the product... Also where can I buy the krend paint ? Can't seem to find it online

As mentioned it sounds like you’ve scratched back to your first pass, next time try and again it your 2nd coat on thicker and or flatter so you don’t have to take so much off. You also get small white powdery dots if you have hydrated bits of K-rend in the bag which haven’t mixed during mixing. (Old or damp bag). Same as skim.

I’ve never used it but yeah I believe they are colour coded. I think it soaks in to it too rather than laying on top so it doesn’t affect the finish, (pits etc.) if so you might fine you still have the smooth areas around your worms, (first pass line) but I’m sure it will look better. Stick some before and after pics on for us all.