Patching monocouche?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camnz

was wondering if its possible to patch webers mono?ive done a house and didnt go down far enough in a couple places and looks shite against the pavers i called weber and they reckon it will change colour but a mate says i can cut out the crap bits and it will patch up fine?

Saying that give it a few months and when it's full of dust mud and s**t you probably wont notice

yeah maan, cut out the bad sections and mask the existing render that surrounds it to prevent wet render touching it. then fill in the repair area with gear remove ur masking and wait to set, then gently rub back

for me in my opinion, it never patches right,
if its that bad why cant you use a 311 dpr coating.

Last edited:
do as blones says but what ever you do dont rub the existing render with the float. what we do is leave the tape on until its scratched back then take the tape off and gently go round with a small tool picking the edges in

Pattern imprinted concrete layers use a paint on solution for the protection of masonry, doors, timber, etc etc which is just jet wash off on completion, suppose you could try brushing this on right up to the the edges, and not getting it in the joint, render up, scrape and then jet wash off when set, never tried it but its the first thing i thought off when i was told about this product
WALL GEL - 10KG

yeah maan, cut out the bad sections and mask the existing render that surrounds it to prevent wet render touching it. then fill in the repair area with gear remove ur masking and wait to set, then gently rub back

i reckon ill give it a go i spoke to another guy who said the same thing,he said after a month or so the colour MIGHT blend in if not put a plant in front of it

hey wazzior could u use the wall gell for protecting quoin stones and the like when rendering

i have ctually just got off the phone with with John from pics and we were discussing this , he said they slap this stuff on whenever they are concreting , cos when they are throwing the stains , hardeners and concrete about it gets all over the place, he has never thought about the render side of things for it (cos he's a floorlayer) but says that nothing will stick to this stuff , and just hose it off when done (with a jet wash type hose end) so i am pickin some up for a little job next week and will let you know how it goes, can you imagine though , just turnin up on a job and painting this on the windows and adjoining masonry before spraying mono or acrylics etc , WOW

so this s**t is ok on windows and frames what about all these fancy aluminium windows I am sick of scratching.

How long does it take to go off ???
x

so this s**t is ok on windows and frames what about all these fancy aluminium windows I am sick of scratching.

How long does it take to go off ???
x

i will let you know as soon as i have used it, or you could take a punt and order some my lover and let me know, sounds cracking gear though, we shall see

dont think i would bother with it on windows at that price. but for sills and quoins and stupid pipes etc its looking very appealing

I patched as advised by Simply, it came out ideal, in fact better than patching s&c.Stupid customer decided to refit a down pipe when we went home and dented a chunk of krend.

Status
Not open for further replies.