patcher needed in Leeds/lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry pressed enter and thats all it put as i said looking for a patcher on a job in leeds would ideally suit young lad or older chap as its a ll small stuff done on day rate i.e door ways to be skimimed chases filled etc.
either leeds based where the job is or lincoln area i can take you to site. Must have cscs card thanks lewis ring me as im not always on line its 07974490876 thanks again

Yeh why a young or old chap???Young, hoping to pay pennies? Old, hoping to pay beer tokens? Wots the day rate then? Lewker

It's mainly filing chases and plastering round doors that's been altered so would suit either some one either looking for some site experience or some one who likes patching which in my experience is older lads that don't want to banging loads on all the time!! I'm not posting rates on here but no firm likes paying loads for patching do they!!

It's mainly filing chases and plastering round doors that's been altered so would suit either some one either looking for some site experience or some one who likes patching which in my experience is older lads that don't want to banging loads on all the time!! I'm not posting rates on here but no firm likes paying loads for patching do they!!

Ah the old classic, everyone else is mugging spreads off so I will as well. Only younguns and old boys may apply!

Why are you trying to piss down someones back and tell them it's raining
When I was first taught how to plaster I was shown how to plaster a wall not a fecking chasing.

ok he might not want to pay top money for patching etc but at the end of the day, rightly or wrongly, he's offered it here first, so all i would say is if your interested contact him, if not then just avoid the thread

It's not that Paul, making good is as skillful as skimming a full wall but then again there is making good and making good I suppose.

Never knock a good patcher you still have to do it properly or you're just another rough barstuard

Never knock a good patcher you still have to do it properly or you're just another rough barstuard

Agree with that - although it's often used as a derogatory term, a good patcher IS worth decent money. Just don't call me one (yet):RpS_thumbup:

surley if thier expecting inexperienced or old and shagged out then thier not expecting alot a day.....and itll be on day rate, my view good job plod along no need to bust ya nuts and earn a day rate and (pssst if you dnt like the day rate long it out a bit:RpS_thumbup:)

in which case its misleading saying its a day rate but hey ho someone might have a go at it as i said could be a nice easy laid back sort of a job rather than a bang out as much as you can to earn a crust type of job (wishful thinking)

ffs if you want to do the job, just get in touch with the fella, if you dont or have no interest in it, you dont need to say owt.
whats the point in speculating over it :RpS_confused:

ok he might not want to pay top money for patching etc but at the end of the day, rightly or wrongly, he's offered it here first, so all i would say is if your interested contact him, if not then just avoid the thread
sorry warrior, apologies lewker:RpS_blushing:

ffs if you want to do the job, just get in touch with the fella, if you dont or have no interest in it, you dont need to say owt.
whats the point in speculating over it :RpS_confused:

And yet you've just added to the useless posts on this thread.:RpS_thumbup:

Were doing the guy a favour by bumping it. :RpS_thumbsup:

Your all very suspicious i was only asking coz im in the middle of young lad or older chap and i dont like discrimination :RpS_sneaky:

There was a site our way that would only allow right handed spreads swear on my kids lives lol

Status
Not open for further replies.