patch this up

Members online

ChrispyUK

Potentially got a new customer and one of jobs is to patch this up on the porch canopy after my sparky mate has sorted the wet wiring. Was thinking of smashing the render/mesh out and putting some cement board back in and refinish. Don't really want to bother with it, but needs must sometimes as its just an in road.
Ideas? its only about 2' x 1'.
1579991713772.jpeg

Potentially got a new customer and one of jobs is to patch this up on the porch canopy after my sparky mate has sorted the wet wiring. Was thinking of smashing the render/mesh out and putting some cement board back in and refinish. Don't really want to bother with it, but needs must sometimes as its just an in road.
View attachment 44319
Is this outside mate ?

View attachment 44319

Is this outside mate ?

It is Pete, porch canopy. There are are about 3 or 4 small panels and just this one to fix. Not something i can really be arsed with, but just wondered best way to get a similar finish. Original is about an inch thick of cement pushed into mesh, but thought I could hack it out, bit of lath and cement board then try and get a finish on it.

It is Pete, porch canopy. There are are about 3 or 4 small panels and just this one to fix. Not something i can really be arsed with, but just wondered best way to get a similar finish. Original is about an inch thick of cement pushed into mesh, but thought I could hack it out, bit of lath and cement board then try and get a finish on it.
I've got an offcut of stainless Riblath if you want to pop round for it mate?

Not MR PB bof, Ive got loads of offcuts of 12mm hardiebacker.
I was just testing my new wisdom of posting a video on my new phone to do with moisture board ,
and was bumping your post ( bumping your post sounds a bit weird )