Patch Base coat?

Members online

Philyboy

've just applied the base coat of Johnsons Storm shield to my house and everything looks good at first glance. However I have noticed that just under the roofline it hollows out a little where it runs off a window reveal. I didn't want to run the spatula down in case I pulled render off and so right up high it could be better. I could probably still get away with it but my question is weather it is possible to just slap a bit more backing in there at this stage ( maybe less than a hawk full ) two days later and make everything right?

Thanks.

Was going to do it late Saturday/Sunday morning so nobody could see my mistake. But seriously I guess I just re wet it and put a bit more on and carefully blend it in as it is for Silicone finish. I know that it has to be smooth as possible and I was just worried about leaving a lip.

Was going to do it late Saturday/Sunday morning so nobody could see my mistake. But seriously I guess I just re wet it and put a bit more on and carefully blend it in as it is for Silicone finish. I know that it has to be smooth as possible and I was just worried about leaving a lip.

Yeah it will

You sound like a prick!