parinter

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
I've only ever used it as a prep coat for mono, I need to cover painted roughcast in a couple of passes keeping the second coat tight as poss
I want to sponge it for tryolean can you sponge it and will it take a s\c tryolean over the top or just tryolean it with parinter if I have to but don't want to cost wise does this sound ok?

Do you think id be better off going a bit thicker with the second coat and scraping it then sponging?

I like that finish see, there are alot of grains that come up to the surface. it wont make any odds anyway because he is gonna tyro over the top.

What does this stuff float up like, can you get a decent flat sponge finish on it. Would it finish in one day.. I have a job like this coming Up in the summer..

I aint tried mate but i dont think it will behave like up210 on the wall is a lime renovating mortar and i always use it like a thin coat with mesh but you can get a reasonable thickness for sponge float but as for the I section and scrape float - I doubt it would be ideal but you can try love.

floated as said its a grainy finish - i think it looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.