Parex

Status
Not open for further replies.

User________removed

Private Member
Just spoke to a guy at Parex called Steven Kietley, Im new to mono renders so called to get a bit of advice on their various products, he called me back in the end because he was busy, and gave me nearly an hour of his time. He was really informative and mega approachable, Got a couple of sample bags on their way to me to have a trial with plus some literature. All in all went out of his way to be helpful. :RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbup:

bagged is french, dpr finish is canadian for some reason they stopped using the revlane from europe it was as good as if not better than dpr!, most is stocked in uk

Is parex French? Is it stocked in the uk?

Yes mate He was telling me its made over there because their well established with their batching plants, and also the quality and grade of sand etc is far better than we have here. The thing that appealed to me was that if you give them the details of the job they will give you the spec and warranty if anything goes tits up, this may be the case for other set ups don't know cos never used them, but sounds like a good package to me.

PAREX is still a groing company in the uk but no doubt is a brilliant product, its massive in ameriaca and canada also france but like weber they manufacture and produce their products not like some others that just buy and bag it in a fancy bag witha brand name. you wont go wrong with parex men

Status
Not open for further replies.