Parex weathertech weathershield

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

User___removed

Is anyone aware of this product.its on a spec I have for the parex direct system on a timber frame.its bloody expensive that's for sure.
I will ring parex tomorrow but I like to hear first hand from spreads also
Cheers

Yes but it's a rare spec, it's an acrylic breathable sealer they do, and your right it's the dearest product on there list. I've used it with some shity carrier boards in the past.

Yes but it's a rare spec, it's an acrylic breathable sealer they do, and your right it's the dearest product on there list. I've used it with some shity carrier boards in the past.

Cheers owls.at what point is it used?
The spec also has a accelerator and sealer!!!
The materials will be double the cost of labour!!!

just paints on before you fit your system. give the rep a buzz for some literature on it.

Dryvit have a similar
Paint on carrier board. Used a lot on specs with rail system over framed where the chance of ingress is higher. Theirs also came with a small fibre membrane on a roll that you would dress the joints of boards with around openings fully coated in the emulsion

I've been told the reason this is on the spec as it's classed in the second worst area for rain in the country,just off dartmoor,Devon.
It's £156 plus a tub @ 40m2.with axel and para guard on the list the cost is Gonna be high to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.