Parex render - I need help please

Stevebarth2000

Hi guys, I’ve recently had my house renendered with parex render, the self coloured stuff. I didn’t do it but used a company. 3 months down the line I seem to be having a few issues. The Finnish is chalky and dusty like it’s not cured properly. Also little holes the size of my finger end have appeared in numerous places, is this normal?

Any advice would be most appreciated. I would contact the firm that did it but I’d rather have a 3rd party opinion 1st so if there is an issue I’m aware of it and don’t get fobbed off when I contact them.

Thanks in advance

Stick a few images up, it will explain more than words will ever do. Not sure about the holes, sounds like dry bits of dry material they've added ones it's set.
There may be a bit of dust remaining once it's cured, but again it's hard to tell without looking.

Stick a few images up, it will explain more than words will ever do. Not sure about the holes, sounds like dry bits of dry material they've added ones it's set.
There may be a bit of dust remaining once it's cured, but again it's hard to tell without looking.

Attachments

• 353DC831-4688-466F-9890-62D1FEC63CE3.jpeg
    353DC831-4688-466F-9890-62D1FEC63CE3.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 315
Doesn’t look like much but there are many, some bigger than others. Looks like air bubbles in the formula that have popped and makes the finished look a bit depressing. Can I just buy a bag of the original stuff, mix a small quantity and fill with a spatula?

mix abit up leave it in a plastic bag to set over night and play dot to dot in the morning. Break little pieces off and compact them in proud and take the top off with a scraper gently. Brush over with a soft brush. Any bigger ones scrape off in a circular motion. Weather they dry the same colour is a lottery. Don’t get any on the finished render. The holes are from not using a serrated edge when applying.

Hi guys, I’ve recently had my house renendered with parex render, the self coloured stuff. I didn’t do it but used a company. 3 months down the line I seem to be having a few issues. The Finnish is chalky and dusty like it’s not cured properly. Also little holes the size of my finger end have appeared in numerous places, is this normal?

Any advice would be most appreciated. I would contact the firm that did it but I’d rather have a 3rd party opinion 1st so if there is an issue I’m aware of it and don’t get fobbed off when I contact them.

Thanks in advance

Unmixed gear usually,

Was it or hand applied or did they use a machine?

Thanks in advance
@lurpak(skimmer)