Parex re-render specification

Members online

No members online now.

guyrichy

Hi all,

I have received a specification from Parex for the re-render of a large part of a house (after removing the existing sand and cement) and wondered if anyone had any comments on it and would be interested in quoting for the work in Surrey. The substrate is concrete block with some red bricks. The re-rendered section should match another part of the house that is sand and cement (painted with Dulux weathershield). The spec is:

1. Substrate preparation: Micro Gobetis 3000.
2. Key coat – wet substrates: Monogris E for wet substrates and applied as a key coat.
3. Base coat: Monogris E – incorporating TV10 mesh throughout with additional mesh at stress points or vulnerable areas.
4. Primer: Revlane+ Regulateur.
5. Top coat: Crylane.

I would appreciate any comments or experience on the above.

Thanks,

Guy

Hi all,

I have received a specification from Parex for the re-render of a large part of a house (after removing the existing sand and cement) and wondered if anyone had any comments on it and would be interested in quoting for the work in Surrey. The substrate is concrete block with some red bricks. The re-rendered section should match another part of the house that is sand and cement (painted with Dulux weathershield). The spec is:

2. Key coat – wet substrates: Monogris E for wet substrates and applied as a key coat.
3. Base coat: Monogris E – incorporating TV10 mesh throughout with additional mesh at stress points or vulnerable areas.

Thanks,

Guy
Cry Lane is a paint not top coat ? Who gave you spec .?

Hi all,

Thanks,

Guy
This method won’t match and wrong spec

Nothing wrong with the spec if that’s what you’ve asked for.
Monogris as a base render sponged up followed by a primer, then the top coat of Crylane.
It’s an acrylic top coat paint to match the existing finish of sand cement.

Parex have done away with dpr now it’s an all new system, but all the new products and names will take a bit of getting familiar with.

Nothing wrong with the spec if that’s what you’ve asked for.
Monogris as a base render sponged up followed by a primer, then the top coat of Crylane.
It’s an acrylic top coat paint to match the existing finish of sand cement.
Miss read the spec my bad