Parex Maitie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrend

Does anyone know how many pins per metre parex spec for this system as i cant find it on there web site.
Cheers

Hi Mate

I assume you are refering to their EWI system?

Best to contact Parex direct and get them to qualify......! each job is different!

That said - I am pritty sure that on low level properties, Parex is a bond only system and do not need fixings..... but best check!

Good Luck!

what are you talking about ? you cant use parinter as part of an ewi system, its not an adhesive, its a prep bonding coat for acrylics, that will be why you cant find it out.

Where did i mention doing ewi.
what are you talking about ? you cant use parinter as part of an ewi system, its not an adhesive, its a prep bonding coat for acrylics, that will be why you cant find it out.

Where did i mention doing ewi.

Just read this mate and thought it would better to be safe than sorry.
6. Adhesion
If any of the previous tests 1- 5 did not
work DO NOT carry out this test as
incompatible surfaces can not receive
PARINTER RENOVATION without the use of
pinning a full layer of TV10 reinforcement
mesh and installing mechanical anchors
through the mesh across the whole façade
to a Parex specification.

oi...... teachers pet....

I read Maite and pins and put 2 and 2 together...... natuarally, on this forum, I got it wrong....LOL

sorry.....

still not sure what you / client actually want to put in the painted render....? and why pin it ?

Sorry Jrend - posted at the same time there... aimed that at clever clogs Danny.....

Pinning the mesh - OK....

someone will be able to help - or get in touch with Parex.....

still not sure what you / client actually want to put in the painted render....? and why pin it ?
I just want to cover the old painted render with parinter and wanted to know how many pins per meter do parex spec if needed just for peace of mind.:RpS_confused:

Just read this mate and thought it would better to be safe than sorry.
6. Adhesion
If any of the previous tests 1- 5 did not
work DO NOT carry out this test as
incompatible surfaces can not receive
PARINTER RENOVATION without the use of
pinning a full layer of TV10 reinforcement
mesh and installing mechanical anchors
through the mesh across the whole façade
to a Parex specification.

its just parex covering there arses, weve done getting on for 40 projects using parinter and not once pinned it.
give one of there reps a buzz.

@Runwithscissors how many of your thousand plus posts are.......someone that knows will be along shortly lol
Do you post the same on the surgeons forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.