Parex light patches

Louis300

I'm pretty new to monoRex and am hand appling the stuff. I've had a few ghost's and misses before but on this job I have some lighter cloudy bits that seem almost like ghosts but can't be ghosts because they are not low enough. And tips on hand application would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 1537365155301-683266786.jpg
    1537365155301-683266786.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 490
  • 153736518229964218597.jpg
    153736518229964218597.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 584
  • 1537365225894-379633322.jpg
    1537365225894-379633322.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 498
Thats a relief the customer is thrilled but the builder spotted it. Been doing a same day scratch too but takes ages what do you think of a next day in these conditions? Thanks a lot for the help

Thats a relief the customer is thrilled but the builder spotted it. Been doing a same day scratch too but takes ages what do you think of a next day in these conditions? Thanks a lot for the help
Have you done any mono before but parex?

No just parex this is only my 4th house . It's lovely to finish just has the consistency of peanut butter putting it on! Any other tips would be much appreciated I've learnt it myself .

No just parex this is only my 4th house . It's lovely to finish just has the consistency of peanut butter putting it on! Any other tips would be much appreciated I've learnt it myself .
From what I see ..... you gone too early and have dragged the gear .

You can get them from coloured render if you lay onto hollow spots from ruling too late (not quick enough) it almost like staines the colour. Sticks out like a c**t on Ivory Weber, had a few problems this year from the pallets being different shades.

I batch mix in a cement that tub up holds (23 bags) sometimes two (46) and it's just not enough because there product is so inconsistent this year

They said it's my fault for not opening both pallets and dry mixing the powder before mixing (wtf)

You can get them from coloured render if you lay onto hollow spots from ruling too late (not quick enough) it almost like staines the colour. Sticks out like a c**t on Ivory Weber, had a few problems this year from the pallets being different shades.

I batch mix in a cement that tub up holds (23 bags) sometimes two (46) and it's just not enough because there product is so inconsistent this year

They said it's my fault for not opening both pallets and dry mixing the powder before mixing (wtf)
Got me even more mad that has

I'm pretty new to monoRex and am hand appling the stuff. I've had a few ghost's and misses before but on this job I have some lighter cloudy bits that seem almost like ghosts but can't be ghosts because they are not low enough. And tips on hand application would be much appreciated.
Have you any better photos ? It could be just drying out ! Did you micro ?

i am lost mate what you mean.?

Hey Gaz, what’s that bulshit you are on about? Better stick to videos on you tube mate! Don’t embarrass yourself .... again on here!

Hey Gaz, what’s that bulshit you are on about? Better stick to videos on you tube mate! Don’t embarrass yourself .... again on here!
Hey motorcunt you're still pulling a wheelie I see, one day you'll be the reason I'm late home because you fly past with your high beams on at night and I smash into you on purpose

Morning! When you hit the gear too early with the i bar or scraper , you just drag the gear around creating flat spots/lines and you are not able to create the usual finish . This areas will be always lighter , trying to fix it doesn’t help at all. If you look close at the first picture you can see the pattern.