Parex GM Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
Doing a 14m2 Parex GM Mono job tomorrow at 10mm thick on Micro hand applied. Can someone tell how many bags?

No they are still with me until Friday. Put this on tomorrow afternoon with a bit of retarder, finish it Friday morning, put everything away, go to the boozer then give them both a Christmas card with theirP45 inside.
That's a nice Xmas present mate lol

This wall was going to be sprayed but the customer has blocked the entrance with rubbish then there is a scaffold pole in the way. All the hassle of getting it there and back. It will take less time overall to hand ball and I am only ruling and spatting.

No they are still with me until Friday. Put this on tomorrow afternoon with a bit of retarder, finish it Friday morning, put everything away, go to the boozer then give them both a Christmas card with theirP45 inside.
nowt like a big suprise at crimbo............................:risas:

I wish someone would give me a p45 [emoji23]
image.jpeg
Merry xmas

nowt like a big suprise at crimbo............................:risas:

No surprise, they was told by text 8am Monday morning. But saying that I did tell them when I took them on I will try and keep them in work until Christmas but I am having winter off. So they are not narked, just that I did have a job to start for their benefit but I cancelled it Monday at 7.30am. They know how I go off if they knock Mondays. One is bad enouth but both?

Got an easy ewi job coming up and a month of pointing so I will be ok. The spread will be available if I need him if he can get out of bed. But if he is skint he will turn up.

I put accelerator in parex other day for next day rub as it was going onto micro and was really nice to rub.

This wall was going to be sprayed but the customer has blocked the entrance with rubbish then there is a scaffold pole in the way. All the hassle of getting it there and back. It will take less time overall to hand ball and I am only ruling and spatting.

So what do you use to knock the gear up with and in?

I put accelerator in parex other day for next day rub as it was going onto micro and was really nice to rub.

I did a 2 bagger last week on an occupied house with double dose of retarder and it was ready for scraping by 1 pm.

This house is an occupied solid wall house so an element of heat loss. Being on micro it will be a single dose of retarder and hope it is ok next morning. It will be ruled flat so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

It will be mixed in two plastic baths, 2 1/2 bags to the bath and whisked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.