Parex course

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithuk

Private Member
Anyone been on that one ,i only use Weber ,but have a large site coming up in the winter:RpS_crying: ,being a slower setting render for the next day ,seems the way to go :RpS_unsure:

who's shirley..................:RpS_confused:
@owls think he did the training for Parex

Last edited by a moderator:
Know what you are saying mate ,but the base coats may be different /the mesh ,and i do like to make sure i know the product

Hi Keith hope your well mate?
parex is really nice gear to use we use both but I'm beginning to use more and more parex the rep is a real nice guy as well also it's got more lime so drys slower lovely in the summer oct / nov time is tricky with it as the weather is boarded line so can have a few late evenings but once your on next day it's all gravy mate
sprays great in a g4 they also do a fine scrape the gf and that can look really smart but it's not very forgiving like weber. You will be fine with it mate

Save yer money Keith, there pretty similar really with parex being a bit slower than Weber. They certainly have a hell of a lot more products than Weber but if its mainly Mono your doing you will be fine mate.

I was a demonstrator for parex at there training centre, during winter.
If your a competent renderer you should pick up on any product, just get a few bags and have a go with it, to get feel for it.
If in doubt read through other threads about parex for some background info, the subjects been done to death.

I was a demonstrator for parex at there training centre, during winter.
If your a competent renderer you should pick up on any product, just get a few bags and have a go with it, to get feel for it.
If in doubt read through other threads about parex for some background info, the subjects been done to death.
I have done a bit :rolleyes)

Thanks guys for the advice:RpS_thumbup: ,i still think i will book the course , the more i know about the product the better ,in my book ,that will give me peace of mind :RpS_unsure:

I tried finding about a course with several emails and no response last February with a couple of reps. Was not impressed even if they had just said sorry but nothing doing at the moment. They are based near me and I tried to sort a training day at this location with a view to informing the forum which I had asked Danny permission.
Who and where have you sourced keith?

Last edited:
James, next course in oct, think it might be in Nottingham

Thanks mate but I had an email on Tuesday saying it was 16th17th of September but in the EWI system at Nottingham which I'm not interested in.
Hopefully a course in using the monogris gf or parmurex etc will come up.

I tried finding about a course with several emails and no response last February with a couple of reps. Was not impressed even if they had just said sorry but nothing doing at the moment. They are based near me and I tried to sort a training day at this location with a view to informing the forum which I had asked Danny permission.
Who and where have you sourced keith?
I had a good chat with the rep ,and as @owls said and a few others ,i would be wasting my time and theirs ,he is going to send me a colour chart ,and i will go from there

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.