Parex basecoat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krend HPX base coat with embedded mesh is guaranteed to adhere, you need to put an R7 sealer on first, trouble is its bloody expensive, parex route would be monoglobetis to seal it followed by perinter base with mesh embedded, cheaper than the first option.

someone else did the micro,but the best way is a hopper gun or ritmo with a skim gum. Im dubbing out first by hand for the deep bits and then the last 10-15mm gonna use the ritmo and put mesh in it. I find parmurex wont go on at any thickness without slumping and if the walls a bit damp your bolloxed. Ive used other base coats and can get it all out in a day.

Unifinish works everytime!! That dint come from me I have contacts that told me that they heard from a guy that knows a guy that got some info from a guy that had a cousin that heard from his cousin's fatherinlaw that its da bomb I think not sure though anyway you didnt hear it from me:RpS_confused::RpS_lol:

Yep they don't stock the hydraulic lime coloured renders though, if you end up using it I'd like to know how much a bag.

Yep they don't stock the hydraulic lime coloured renders though, if you end up using it I'd like to know how much a bag.

No many will stock the parex lime range, its no point sitting on the shelf taking up space with small demand. As and when its needed it will be brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.