Pandemic

carys

Off the plastering for a change ha. Can anybody think of a reason y some one can't visit a loved one in a care home it a bloody joke. Havent seen a very close relative of mine for 9 months. My point is y can't they organises bookings they come to special room in the building your wearing 3mask clean over all's gloves a atom bomb wouldent go through that. People in care homes might spend ther last Christmas by them self whithout family. Very sad needs sorting before Christmas.!

If I had any loved one in a care home
Their is nay chance they would be staying any longer they are first to get that fol!&kim horrible jab
Get your loved ones out of their

your welcome

take Them out if it’s upsetting you that much if I had a parent in there and something didn’t feel right I’d have them out and take them home thread closed!

If I had any loved one in a care home
Their is nay chance they would be staying any longer they are first to get that fol!&kim horrible jab
Get your loved ones out of their

your welcome
Trouble is is mind still ther very clever man. Retired 49 bt engineer. Braintumor 67 lost mobileety needs 24 hour care

My point to the care home sector and government we are in 21 century I would think we can get a system in. So people can see ther loved ones.
There have been some homes that have built special rooms for visits. Can imagine it would be a long waiting list to visit.

I think allot of people thought things were temporary so do not come up with alternative solutions thinking everything would go back to normal but they need to re visit those decisions

There’s been videos of people trying to remove their relatives and the police are called. Seems it’s something your not allowed to do. Suppose the homes are terrified of losing their earnings.
Or the relative needs Care that can't be given at home is , medical help,24hr care, people don't generally wander into care homes by accident, you have such a 'trump' mentality

Off the plastering for a change ha. Can anybody think of a reason y some one can't visit a loved one in a care home it a bloody joke. Havent seen a very close relative of mine for 9 months. My point is y can't they organises bookings they come to special room in the building your wearing 3mask clean over all's gloves a atom bomb wouldent go through that. People in care homes might spend ther last Christmas by them self whithout family. Very sad needs sorting before Christmas.!
My partner manages a care home and is part of the trial to get relatives back. Relatives turn up 45 mins before a booked time, have a COVID test that gives results in 30 mins, then if negative, proceed to see their relative. PPE , must be worn but there is no time Limit on how long they can stay. It’s hoped if successful, it will be rolled out nationally.