Pamic buying materials yet?

It not daylight robbery it just taking advantage of vunrebale people you see them on teli all the time geting caught coning a old lady!
Hahaha there were younger than me you bafoon hahaha,thank god you don't live in my neck of woods id be working 6 days a week for peanuts and being a busy fool

Hahaha there were younger than me you bafoon hahaha,thank god you don't live in my neck of woods id be working 6 days a week for peanuts and being a busy fool
Must of being thick c**ts like you then to pay 500 quid to close 5 chases lol

I did a job on Friday.theres was 8 socket chases to fill,low level double sockets aswell,patched in a fire surround (skim only) as it had already been bonded by fire guys and I got £510,took me 5 hours
That's why I did the amateurs week course to patch in when I do fireplace alterations and earn a bob or 2 extra. Did a 3-coat S&C render patch-in last week, overfilled it & left it rough, client loved it but said it was too smooth to match the original! But I also took out the original brick canopy aswell for my £500.

That's why I did the amateurs week course to patch in when I do fireplace alterations and earn a bob or 2 extra. Did a 3-coat S&C render patch-in last week, overfilled it & left it rough, client loved it but said it was too smooth to match the original! But I also took out the original brick canopy aswell for my £500.
Yep,guys who did fireplace bonded it up,was shocking tbh so had to do a little scrape back and fill over before skim.could tell there barely pick up a trowel

I do agree to a degree. But what do you do when people are dying in corridors of hospitals? If we didn't lockdown last time the hospitals would have been completely overwhelmed. The new hospitals built don't have any nurses and doctors to man them, they'd just become morgues
There has to be balance with it. And I agreed with the initial lockdown.
The vast majority of people that get it don't need hospitalisation, we now know a bit more about it than February. There proposing a 2 week lockdown, what actually will that do, as 6 weeks down the line we're in the same position. If and when a vaccine transpires it could be years away, so do we keep having regular lockdowns until then, most of the population would be unemployed as business and economies would collapse.

The vast majority of people that get it don't need hospitalisation, we now know a bit more about it than February. There proposing a 2 week lockdown, what actually will that do, as 6 weeks down the line we're in the same position. If and when a vaccine transpires it could be years away, so do we keep having regular lockdowns until then, most of the population would be unemployed as business and economies would collapse.
You're right the economics of it is crazy. But imagine seeing on the news 100s of beds filled with dieing people unable to get care. It's a very fine balancing act. The short lockdowns just cut the spread and let the NHS regroup with the people in icu either dieing or recovering I guess, emptying the beds for the next batch.
Im not sure there's a right way to do it, just a lot of ways with terrible outcomes

Theres no telling some people I wouldnt bother wasting your breath

Theres no telling some people I wouldnt bother wasting your breath
Not at all. I'm not sure if I'd want another lockdown or not, and it would be far less effective than the first as people's enthusiasm and energy for it has dropped massively. The 2 outcomes are both terrible. What's worse people losing their jobs or 1000+dieing a day for the foreseeable future? That's the reality in a few weeks if we do nothing

What the f**k you on about. His brother and his sister in law... 2 people, same house
YEEEES, but you do know covid has an incubation period?
For two people to catch it at the same time and to fall ill at the same time and to be hospitalised at the same time is a little unusual.

Glad to hear you are starting to have an open mind on things @Owl.

Not at all. I'm not sure if I'd want another lockdown or not, and it would be far less effective than the first as people's enthusiasm and energy for it has dropped massively. The 2 outcomes are both terrible. What's worse people losing their jobs or 1000+dieing a day for the foreseeable future? That's the reality in a few weeks if we do nothing
That's not reality robbie that is your guess plain and simple.

That's not reality robbie that is your guess plain and simple.
Well 1200 we're dieing a day in April so why would it be any different this time around? If anything it would be worse as hospitals are always busier in flu season anyway.
There's already around 150 dieing a day

Well 1200 we're dieing a day in April so why would it be any different this time around? If anything it would be worse as hospitals are always busier in flu season anyway.
There's already around 150 dieing a day
What's next weeks lotto numbers matey boy?