Painters

Members online

Andy g

Is it me but always glad to see painters on jobs, I think it because they are on the same page as us, sparks plumbers joiners I can never gel with these tradespeople,

Is it me but always glad to see painters on jobs, I think it because they are on the same page as us, sparks plumbers joiners I can never gel with these tradespeople,
Never understand that mentality on sites it's best to get on with everyone all got a job to do if anything plasterers are probably most difficult to get along with!

Never understand that mentality on sites it's best to get on with everyone all got a job to do if anything plasterers are probably most difficult to get along with!
Yes that true. Can say I only ever come across 1good man in this trade and that was a long time ago. At one time your work mate we're like a second femaly

Your rhight m8. Every body I talk to think the majority of plastrers are miserable nasty whith labour's. I use to be one my self before I changed my way. The ones that are miserable and nasty ther obsessed whith money they want more and more. I changed my way. just do a wage enjoy the work. In the end when you leave this world I'd rather being respected than being known for a nasy miserable f**k*r that woory about money.

Your rhight m8. Every body I talk to think the majority of plastrers are miserable nasty whith labour's. I use to be one my self before I changed my way. The ones that are miserable and nasty ther obsessed whith money they want more and more. I changed my way. just do a wage enjoy the work. In the end when you leave this world I'd rather being respected than being known for a nasy miserable f**k*r that woory about money.
Once so a plasterer_3
Once so a plasterer on site_3 in winter shorts on shirt off right nasty ducker. That my plot u can do patching and the other 2plots or mine, OK I said mate just going to get my flask, got in van and did a 0 to 60 and came home

You meet all sorts on site Andy. Some decent some arrogant. When I was an apprentice in the early 70’s bricklayers was the most arrogant on site and hard as nails, joiners was clever, painters were ordinary sparkies where loners, plumbers seemed to get on with everyone but was the wealthiest.

Plasterers brought in as subbies seemed to be always skint, smoked like chimneys and drank a lot. Never turned up on Monday and finished Friday dinner. My fellow plasterers was in their 50’s and 60’s long term dayworkers and was ‘normal’ compared to The subbies.

Bit different today, the brickies seem brainy.

You meet all sorts on site Andy. Some decent some arrogant. When I was an apprentice in the early 70’s bricklayers was the most arrogant on site and hard as nails, joiners was clever, painters were ordinary sparkies where loners, plumbers seemed to get on with everyone but was the wealthiest.

Plasterers brought in as subbies seemed to be always skint, smoked like chimneys and drank a lot. Never turned up on Monday and finished Friday dinner. My fellow plasterers was in their 50’s and 60’s long term dayworkers and was ‘normal’ compared to The subbies.

Bit different today, the brickies seem brainy.
Yes totally agree brother brickies have got there act together and or respected