Paddle mixer..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had 1 when i 1st started and it lasted till i upgraded to a belle 1600e ! wasnt the model you are looking at pal but it was quality gear !

ive got the big eibenstock and i think this one is alfras lower power one, if its anything like my one i can tell ya its mustard mate, get the eibenstock:RpS_thumbup:

ive got the big eibenstock and i think this one is alfras lower power one, if its anything like my one i can tell ya its mustard mate, get the eibenstock:RpS_thumbup:

This ones the 1800 w mate so got plenty of guts, made by eibenstock also i think, just a couple of hundered quid cheaper than the mega mixer which i cant justify at the mo, so thinking this might be a good alternative. Got to be better than the shite i just sent back for a refund.

fair enough i just punched in the details you gave and it came up as the 1100w one, but if its the 1800w then its the same as my one and i can tell you its pukka mate turn it on and it doesnt turn the gear round the bucket it spins the world around the bucket

Does anyone know if the Alfra range of mixers are any good ? link below. I think that they are a cheaper version of the eibenstock !!

Was being a cheap skate a week or so ago and bought a silverline 1800w mixer for £95, it jacked on me after 4 mixes so gone back and had a refund.

http://www.plasterersworld.co.uk/images/product/large/EHR20_2_4S.jpg

That looks exactly the same as the Eibenstock one I bought a few weeks back, 1800w and two speed. We paid about £175 if I remember correctly.
We only use it to mix Hardwall and board adhesive as it's to heavy to lug around just to mix finish. We use a little 1100w Refina single speed job for finish.

fair enough i just punched in the details you gave and it came up as the 1100w one, but if its the 1800w then its the same as my one and i can tell you its pukka mate turn it on and it doesnt turn the gear round the bucket it spins the world around the bucket

No need to thank me jase

Does anyone know if the Alfra range of mixers are any good ? link below. I think that they are a cheaper version of the eibenstock !!

Was being a cheap skate a week or so ago and bought a silverline 1800w mixer for £95, it jacked on me after 4 mixes so gone back and had a refund.

http://www.plasterersworld.co.uk/images/product/large/EHR20_2_4S.jpg
Just had a look at the original pic.I think the 1800 has a different shaped handle to that one.and I also paid nearly 300 smackers for mine:RpS_sneaky:

im only joking mate thank you steve:RpS_wub:

what the fcuk is that on the top of my last post

Okey dokey skip,that's the one I got.its bloody beautiful,bit heavy yeah but like a good sturdy lass you know it won't let u down when you've got hold of it!
Oh no it's not,just had a look in the garage.mine has got a curved in handle.have a look on rapidtoolsdirectdirect.co.uk.mines up for 320inc vat.thought I was goin crazzzzyyy!

thats where i got confused the first pic you posted was the erh20 which is 1100w but the one your on about buying in the second link is the erh23 which is the 1800w, go for it mate bloody good mixer

thats where i got confused the first pic you posted was the erh20 which is 1100w but the one your on about buying in the second link is the erh23 which is the 1800w, go for it mate bloody good mixer

I understand where your coming from now bud, I clicked on the ERH23 for a larger image to get the link, but it gave me the smaller machine must be a cock up on their site. its defo the second link the 1800 w machine im after. Think ill go ahead and purchase :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.