Paddle bucket cleaner lid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great, going to look into this. Also would be good to have a lid for mixing bucket, say, rubberized that you can push the paddle head through to stop small mixes splashing on customers walls/van. Currently use an empty plaster bag over the top, squashed in.

Looks great, going to look into this. Also would be good to have a lid for mixing bucket, say, rubberized that you can push the paddle head through to stop small mixes splashing on customers walls/van. Currently use an empty plaster bag over the top, squashed in.

Or you could just mix it slowly as to not get it everywhere.

I saw this video a couple of years back and made one myself. Works ok but is a pain with drywall adhesive. The colomix ones are about £90 if I remember right o_O

I saw this video a couple of years back and made one myself. Works ok but is a pain with drywall adhesive. The colomix ones are about £90 if I remember right o_O
Nice one ..got quoted £90 today for the bucket and lid and brushes.
You making everything Rossiflex,Rossi bucket lid.. The one that will make you a millionaire is the Rossi machinesprayskimtrowelupallinone

You making everything Rossiflex,Rossi bucket lid.. The one that will make you a millionaire is the Rossi machinesprayskimtrowelupallinone
£90!!!!!!!!!..f**k that thought wud be £20 max! Its a f**k**g bucket with 2 stiff brushes glued onto lid how can there justify £90!! I take my like it comment back

If only I could make some proper money :crying:

It is alot agreed think new paddles are £35..probably why they said 2 weeks delivery from Germany

Another gizmo for the fancy tool must have iphone generation of plasterers . ... Now where did i park that penny farthing.?

Paddle in bucket handyman 1quid washing of brush plus elbow grease = 89 quid saving .its like those fibre tape applicators wtf?! What's wrong with a Stanley knife ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wrap a gutter hedgehog in a bucket in the opposite direction to the spin, think that will work. Not going to try though unless I come across a free hedgehog.

Going down well this lid..take it everyone has ordered one now then lol

Sod it I take the plunge and see if it does come out the bucket as clean as the video shows

I Feel like the odd one out...... again

Was only thinking about some sort of cleaning brush in your bucket
My idea was modding the tube wire brush
To fit in your bucket
Or Maybe I need to get out more hahah

I just used a tall bucket and attached 3 long bristled brush heads in a triangular fashion to the inside (obviously) and half filled with water and then just plunged it up and down while whisking. It worked great.

Status
Not open for further replies.