p11 screed pump

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a bit pricey that £7,500 with no hoses and 800 hours.
cmg have a second hand 2 year old v2 with 200 hours and hoses for around £8000

Theres nowt up with it , in fact its exactly the same one that I bought off Mcplaster last year, that Im still using and sprayed a gable with
this very afternoon . Whats happening lol.

Somebodys using Steves photos, I reckon thats his lock up in the picture cos ive had the machine now a good twelve months Spunky.

That listing has been up twice before and I reported it to ebay! I have just done the same thing again, do not bid on this item it's a ficticious seller. Pleased it's still doing it's stuff Andy, but it is a PFT G4 they are bullet proof!

Last edited:
Sorry Spunky, I think we got crossed wires there. Cheers Steve its been a sound investment. Can Les not sort you something out second hand Spunky?.

Yes mate, Steve advertised it last year and I bought it along with the genny for 3600.00 ABOUT june last year. All of my work is domestic and I couldnt think of hand applying anymore, youve got to get a machine mate it makes life a hell of a lot easier.

What I don't get is If Steve reported it why is eBay still letting me pay? Unless he's took the first offer and trying to get the money before eBay close the listing

God knows mate, theres something proper dodgy going off, im trying to get me head around it as youd want to see the kit before you parted with any dosh.

If got a mono jet with generator comming up for sale I've just got to give it a full service and a clean . This mono jet has a fitted water pump as well the guy who wants me to sell it for him want £3000 for all his kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.