P&d plastering

knblues

Alright all been on the tools 20+ years and in West Midlands area, just warning you all to be wary of P&d plastering. Paid me in full but don’t deliver on promises

Alright all been on the tools 20+ years and in West Midlands area, just warning you all to be wary of P&d plastering. Paid me in full but don’t deliver on promises
you got paid in full, what was you expecting ?

RewardingHappygoluckyArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

you got paid in full, what was you expecting ?
Just noticed how to reply, guy got me to jump ship with promises of loads of work especially over Xmas and new year, wouldn’t normally listen to bollox but known him 25 years and he’s a mate of the guy I done my time under, laid me off on a Friday afternoon after finishing a s**t job no one else would do, like I said I’m not green but thought I’d trust him because of history, only lost 2 days in the end.

Just noticed how to reply, guy got me to jump ship with promises of loads of work especially over Xmas and new year, wouldn’t normally listen to bollox but known him 25 years and he’s a mate of the guy I done my time under, laid me off on a Friday afternoon after finishing a s**t job no one else would do, like I said I’m not green but thought I’d trust him because of history, only lost 2 days in the end.
I fi d there all full of s**t and that's after 30 years in the game :cry:

Cant believe you fell for that old chestnut

He was on the tools with the guy I done my time under years ago, remembered me as a kid etc. I wouldn’t bs someone I’d known that long personally. Older and wiser!