ox tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
bought some gear of these the other day[id never heard of them before]

got some trowels- guager, plastering trowel.

the plastering trowel is one of the best ive used, well balanced and rivited more than marshalltown trowels. id say its of better quality than the equivalent marshalltown, and the best bit was the plastering trowel was 24 quid compared to mashalltowns 40 odd quid for the equivalent.

theyve just launched over here,
they make alsorts, even power tools, buckets etcetc ive got some catologues off them.

Their 11in trowels look worth a try, I like the look of the handle. Available in both stainless and carbon steel.

They've been in our local BM for over a year now. Looks quality stuff, their levels are good too.

i have been using one of there hawks since about september loads better than mt ones was thinking of getting one of their trowels aswell to give them a try out

I like the look of there midget trowel , the fact that the handle doesnt stick out past the blade like some others refina , mt etc. can be a pain in ass sometimes

i had a little look on google and thier trowel handles look to be the same as refinas one that comes with the plazzy the one with the anoying lump running down the tang,
have i found the wrong thing here?

Ordered a 14" and an 18" today, a mate ha one they alright feel nice to hold etc, took a little longer breaking it in, dragged like hell for a week, but cheap as chips and I've never used anything other than MT

cheers pal saved that page to me favs need to order a new trowel in a couple of weeks

Bought an 18" and 14" jeez they a lot heavier that MT, spread a couple of walls with the 18" my arm was nearly burnt out just laying on:-0

there trying to get in on marshalltowns turf. seem to have a big marketing budget to back it up.
there gorilla type buckets are very good aswell.

Hi all
According to me they've been in our local BM for over a year now. Looks quality stuff, their levels are good too.

I've brought a set of ox tools and there spot on. Hawks a lot better than MT IMO and all feels well made, aint used the trowel yet but its got a nice feel to it. good bit of kit and not bad priced either. 1800 and 600 level,Hawk,14" trowel,2 bucket trowels, pipe trowel, corner trowel only came to £144 including vat :RpS_thumbsup:

I've brought a set of ox tools and there spot on. Hawks a lot better than MT IMO and all feels well made, aint used the trowel yet but its got a nice feel to it. good bit of kit and not bad priced either. 1800 and 600 level,Hawk,14" trowel,2 bucket trowels, pipe trowel, corner trowel only came to £144 including vat :RpS_thumbsup:
I like them myself, good quality stuff

The stainless pipe trowel is not stainless. Its started to rust.

All the other bits we have are spot on,my dads 14" survived a scaffold fall the other day

The stainless pipe trowel is not stainless. Its started to rust.

All the other bits we have are spot on,my dads 14" survived a scaffold fall the other day
I was reading that as your dad survived a scaffold fall, but when I reply to it it reads dads trowel, glad its not your dad

Status
Not open for further replies.