ox speedskim

Members online

looking for honest opinion on speedskims do they work are the worth the money been looking at 600mm one never seen one in action do u put on 2 coats as norm with trowel then use / is last pass done with it
looking for honest opinion on speedskims do they work are the worth the money been looking at 600mm one never seen one in action do u put on 2 coats as norm with trowel then use / is last pass done with it
There s**t end of

Yes great for ruling off .That's if you know what you are doing .
about ten year back I saw two spreads I didn't know they were using 2ft lengths of 9inch plastic facia board the one with the short return on it and flating in with that never seen it again

about ten year back I saw two spreads I didn't know they were using 2ft lengths of 9inch plastic facia board the one with the short return on it and flating in with that never seen it again
Well I don't know about that norm but I put on very flat and neat then just a gentle flick over using the 1200 leaves it nice and flat with an open surface ready for when you start rubbing up buto if you put on untidy I could see why you might need a heavy rule off using a straight edge. IMO.

Well I don't know about that norm but I put on very flat and neat then just a gentle flick over using the 1200 leaves it nice and flat with an open surface ready for when you start rubbing up buto if you put on untidy I could see why you might need a heavy rule off using a straight edge. IMO.
think I will do what ive done for 54 years it works don't think u can make this job of ours any easier no matter what u do

Wet gear- keep it close.
After that you need to open it to have the results you want. Can finish the wall at the right time with some water. Saying that, found refina to be slightly better.