Own up then

Good for you Tom, stay away and never go back. Repeat offenders do find it easy, but for Cat B long sentences are rough now. Spice & violence is major problem and a danger to cons and screws alike, and as Gavin says, mental health problems are rife - also caused by Spice.
I'm trying to stay dark on all media, but its not easy, business and govt are pushing towards it all the while. It's too easy for someone with a grudge to find you.
The Spice ! Good point ! Its rife because it doesn't show up in drug tests .

Good for you Tom, stay away and never go back. Repeat offenders do find it easy, but for Cat B long sentences are rough now. Spice & violence is major problem and a danger to cons and screws alike, and as Gavin says, mental health problems are rife - also caused by Spice.
I'm trying to stay dark on all media, but its not easy, business and govt are pushing towards it all the while. It's too easy for someone with a grudge to find you.
Also the culture of humiliation for entertainment , often to repay a debt . f**k*d in the head !

Never would, I live a extremely good life my children make me proud, thay have no idea off the life I was mixed up in,
but think it's strange why there's bats and pick axe handles Hiden every where, I just say watch crime it's a wicked world.

Now ,now, it was undetectable ! Thats why it was and if still is rife. Your being the "Mong" :coffe:

Nothing is undetectable you spakker.

I have a little experience of being drug tested.

Tests are run on the same sample for specific things. They don't just run some sort of star trek gadget over it and say Yes Drugs.

It became popular because it wasn't tested for and got a grip because it's addictive.

Nothing is undetectable you spakker.

I have a little experience of being drug tested.

Tests are run on the same sample for specific things. They don't just run some sort of star trek gadget over it and say Yes Drugs.

It became popular because it wasn't tested for and got a grip because it's addictive.
Thats not the case ! However I can't be arsed dealing with a huffy c**t, your insults give you away !

Yes, but they don't usually bother, it's pretty easy to tell when someonre is monged out, it's not called the zombie drug for nothing.
And nobody is testing for anything on my bell end!!