owls/sheff wed

Very good pal,
I've no chance of getting a ticket, Carlisle have given us 1400 and they'll be snapped up by the season ticket holders first, before general release.i don't have a season ticket any more. besides Since having the little un my away days are very limited, the last away I went to a few of us got in the home end at Sunderland, a few fellas who with us were giving it the big un, it didn't end well.

Very good pal,
I've no chance of getting a ticket, Carlisle have given us 1400 and they'll be snapped up by the season ticket holders first, before general release.i don't have a season ticket any more. besides Since having the little un my away days are very limited, the last away I went to a few of us got in the home end at Sunderland, a few fellas who with us were giving it the big un, it didn't end well.
never mind owls if circumstances change let me know,....going to york/knaresborough in june .....might see you then all the best hector

What you doing in york ? A jaunt away for pleasure ?
go to york every year owls,....... nice break,.....judges lodgings in york our fav pub ,do you know it,.......and got helmsley booked for sept 2018,......go to knaresborough every year park up at the car park across the road from mother shiptons bottom of the the hill

go to york every year owls,....... nice break,.....judges lodgings in york our fav pub ,do you know it,.......and got helmsley booked for sept 2018,......go to knaresborough every year park up at the car park across the road from mother shiptons bottom of the the hill
No I don't know it in york.. mind it's a big place, and I'm skipton/harrogate area about 30 mile away. But i know mother shiptons, there's a good pub across called The worlds end. There's a fancy block of 18 apartments across the road overlooking the river, we rendered them all 2 years ago.

No I don't know it in york.. mind it's a big place, and I'm skipton/harrogate area about 30 mile away. But i know mother shiptons, there's a good pub across called The worlds end. There's a fancy block of 18 apartments across the road overlooking the river, we rendered them all 2 years ago.
i know exactly where you mean owls,i can remember them going up

Done a good job there bud I take the dog for walks down by river! There's some cracking pubs in knaresborough:birra:

Very good pal,
Did you get clobbered off the mackems like Rich?? :risas:

Done a good job there bud I take the dog for walks down by river! There's some cracking pubs in knaresborough:birra:
There's some cracking ones in skipton and Harrogate too, classy birds in Harrogate, they used to love a rough and ready renderer a few years ago....:chica: