Overpriced or just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeadams1985

Private Member
Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 21.02.27.jpg

really?

Your too cheap would be my view on it :RpS_wink: but you have a point cos i would never pay that much for it unless your talking a 1 off bespoke piece which the original had been carved from wood first or modeled which clay.

picture not that clear.
Says £1680!!
Is that on thee-bay Mike?? Its not that small considering diameter just shy of 1.5m but even so don't think anybody would pay that?? Your price very reasonable tho in fact quite cheap really? I'd have guessed around £250-£300 ?? :RpS_confused:

surprisingly enough mate, id say they where one of the bigger uk firms these days.
'Adams' was deffo one of, if not the biggest back in the day :(
how times change

Well I wish you all the best Mike and I'm sure you will get there!! If you take Ryan on tho get him to sort his ridiculous pricing out lol :RpS_laugh:
or leave ryan in charge of the pricing and who knows, you may get very rich very soon

@ryan I'm wondering if your related to the mechanic who fixes my Landy ?? He seems to pluck large figures out the air like that :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people who have plenty of money prefer to pay more than anyone else and some don't ask the price they just want it and that's it.

People just search the net and want a price to take to take back as an answer. Maybe being up front about what you think your worth works. Lots of People like a ball park figure before they call????

People just search the net and want a price to take to take back as an answer. Maybe being up front about what you think your worth works. Lots of People like a ball park figure before they call????

eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.