overnight and day spray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panzer is high impact very thick mesh and you normally coat over again with a finer mesh using adhesive base coat.

with mono you should always use the mesh with the bigger holes (AVU) to allow material to pass through and bind together coz it aint as sticky as adhesive basecoats. For thincoat systems where the tight mesh is used 4x4 or 3x3 holes for mono holes are like 6x6 or 8x8 and so on

Last edited:
Anyway back on topic

using weber this week and wonder how much is safe to spray on metre wise ,we will be afternoon spray and morning scrapes, it aint the sprayin on its the scraping back i am considering. job is about 300m max

i did of couple of panels last week of weber ivory pral m, only around 80 metre, finshed at around half 3. was hard work next morning, id have used monorex but weber was provded.

nah id imagine youll be fine get it on.i only did 80 metre because that was the entire area to be done, just two gables.
it was still averaging around 10 degrees over night last week which for the end of november is crazy.

Owls I have a sample of parinter on a painted pebble dash at the moment and you cant pull the mesh out of it, seems like good base coat for problem substrates. I want to riblath and the customer wants to try this parinter.

Owls I have a sample of parinter on a painted pebble dash at the moment and you cant pull the mesh out of it, seems like good base coat for problem substrates. I want to riblath and the customer wants to try this parinter.

ive not used it before and steve keitley of parex says its the best thing since sliced bread.
its to go over a painted surface,prior to a acrylic render. so we will be giving it 2 pases the first with 355 mesh in.
were starting the job tommorrow, so ill let you know hoe we get on.

does it have enough body to cover the background enough? is it a similar consistency to maite in that sense? Often come across painted surfaces which only need a cosmetic makeover. You got to be pretty sure about the paint tho right?

does it have enough body to cover the background enough? is it a similar consistency to maite in that sense? Often come across painted surfaces which only need a cosmetic makeover. You got to be pretty sure about the paint tho right?

yes its of a similiar nature to that of maitie.the paint has to be sound and grime/moss etc free, so we scrapped all loose off used lankomouse and a jet wash prior.for some reason its 30% cheaper than maitie.

yes the paint needs to be right goody. they advise any lose be removed as usual but it is a very lightweight basecoat when dry so less chance of pulling off the painted background

Does it have the body to cover the dash in one or two coats ready for dpr. Btw the new formulation seems slightly smoother than before? Anyone else prefer it?

Parex do a retarder it's s**t hot it works with weber

:RpS_thumbsup:
do weber do a retarder then and who has used it because we have a job next week on a weber spec we cant do same day because of daylight/soft at 3 still etc but its not quite cold enough it seems to get an overnight out of it. bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.