oursites update 2

Members online

Our site update 3 coming soon! Just stay home :cool:
3BF0C5F0-BF5E-46EB-9305-A3C07AAA7B87.jpeg

Sites will be open until the government makes it mandatory to shut. Could be days can't see it being longer than a week. They will be shut soon
On my site people still in the canteen and offices people not taking precautions or taking the virus seriously.

It will be today, has to be, as at the very least it will come down to health and safety issues and insurance. then you can be on here all day in the dossiers club as am I....

The pressure is building,all crossrail projects to shut down,unless health safety related

FAKE, scaremongering propaganda website.
MM, The website might be a bit flaky but the info is correct. US research outcomes tend to depend on who paid for it - however previously confirmed by German university who have worked on it for a while - who gave me the advice I posted on here about temperature range of the virus.

Reasonable caution, at the moment, is rational, and I take no issue with that, but we're probably going to see a public backlash in the weeks/months to come, when it begins to dawn on the masses how much unnecessary (& downright manipulative) scaremongering they've been subjected to by popular media outlets, much of which they are currently unquestioningly falling-for hook, line, and sinker, because they have been led into a state of fearful paranoia and even hysteria.

Reasonable caution, at the moment, is rational, and I take no issue with that, but we're probably going to see a public backlash in the weeks/months to come, when it begins to dawn on the masses how much unnecessary (& downright manipulative) scaremongering they've been subjected to by popular media outlets, much of which they are currently unquestioningly falling-for hook, line, and sinker, because they have been led into a state of fearful paranoia and even hysteria.
Unnecessary and downright manipulative scaremongering? Have you saw the hospitals overwhelmed in Italy?

Are u a wind up

Another f**k**g pot head were all puppets on a string man!! Yeah phycodelic I know the inner secrets of the world and why were all here pfffffft !!
6BAF1924-E7DE-4218-9E22-0A8E7A0CADDC.gif

I went to Asda depo today to sign up for delivery job the guy said I was just to late as all the vacancies had gone
On plus side have customers still saying come to do the work in there homes

Unnecessary and downright manipulative scaremongering? Have you saw the hospitals overwhelmed in Italy?

No, and neither have you.

What you have seen is the media's portrayal of events in another country.

That doesn't mean they aren't experiencing issues there, and I am not denying that.

All I am saying is that the public can be warned to stay indoors, etc., due to health concerns, and that's reasonable.

However, what we are witnessing in the media is rampant scaremongering. The extent of it is unnecessary and yes, it is manipulative. It is a deliberate traumatisation of the public consciousness on a scale we haven't witnessed so blatantly since a couple of towers disappeared, early this century.

In spite of my misgivings about the media's behaviour, I believe there are positive changes afoot, around the globe, that are probably using the global health issue as a convenient cover, and humanity may benefit, in the longrun. It's important to remember that there is no single human power on this planet. There are competing agendas, so world events are often complex and not necessarily entirely as they outwardly appear.

I don't have any special understanding of the complexities, but I do, at the very least, pause and question what the media corporations broadcast to the masses, rather than unquestioningly believing it all as 100% honest fact.

We will all (including me) have to wait and see how things work out, in the coming months, but watching sensationalised scaremongering on the telly isn't going to help anyone. Neither will supplementary headlines in the tabloids, trying to agitate people's sense of moral outrage (nurses being spat on, ambulance tyres being drilled, people bickering over toilet rolls, teenagers coughing over groceries, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum).

This isn't a dig - it's just a general observation - it seems some people are so addicted to the media narrative of the world that they would rather argue with someone questioning it than pause and question it themselves.

I wish you well (anyone reading this).

Last edited:
There are people dying from a virus that as yet there is no cure for and there are hospitals overwhelmed with patients. I don’t see it as scaremongering, I’d rather my mum, dad and gran where around a little bit longer as they are old and have underlying conditions which they would struggle with should they get it.

I went to Asda depo today to sign up for delivery job the guy said I was just to late as all the vacancies had gone
On plus side have customers still saying come to do the work in there homes
Jesus vincey no reserves in pot.

There are people dying from a virus that as yet there is no cure for and there are hospitals overwhelmed with patients. I don’t see it as scaremongering, I’d rather my mum, dad and gran where around a little bit longer as they are old and have underlying conditions which they would struggle with should they get it.
Well said pal, to many dicks in the world with there bullshit conspiracy theories , the virus is hear and seems like the majority of the peeps don’t give 2 fuckks

No, and neither have you.

What you have seen is the media's portrayal of events in another country.

That doesn't mean they aren't experiencing issues there, and I am not denying that.

All I am saying is that the public can be warned to stay indoors, etc., due to health concerns, and that's reasonable.

However, what we are witnessing in the media is rampant scaremongering. The extent of it is unnecessary and yes, it is manipulative. It is a deliberate traumatisation of the public consciousness on a scale we haven't witnessed so blatantly since a couple of towers disappeared, early this century.

In spite of my misgivings about the media's behaviour, I believe there are positive changes afoot, around the globe, that are probably using the global health issue as a convenient cover, and humanity may benefit, in the longrun. It's important to remember that there is no single human power on this planet. There are competing agendas, so world events are often complex and not necessarily entirely as they outwardly appear.

I don't have any special understanding of the complexities, but I do, at the very least, pause and question what the media corporations broadcast to the masses, rather than unquestioningly believing it all as 100% honest fact.

We will all (including me) have to wait and see how things work out, in the coming months, but watching sensationalised scaremongering on the telly isn't going to help anyone. Neither will supplementary headlines in the tabloids, trying to agitate people's sense of moral outrage (nurses being spat on, ambulance tyres being drilled, people bickering over toilet rolls, teenagers coughing over groceries, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum).

This isn't a dig - it's just a general observation - it seems some people are so addicted to the media narrative of the world that they would rather argue with someone questioning it than pause and question it themselves.

I wish you well (anyone reading this).
Another 80 odd dead today!fake bullshit scaremongering!f**k**g nugget of a guy!

[/QUOTE

Unfortunately the only solution is a revolution
All I have seen is what a bunch of fooking cowards are in the uk
The deception the fear created by corrupt governments & media putting
Businesses in fookin tatters after years of hard graft just ruined
& not one fooker Would fight for that
Shame on them !

Your welcome