Ouch!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanclaudevangyproc

Started a job this morning changed Stanley blade tripped on rug 3 needles and 7 stitches later ffs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 412
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 337
Oh dear,how did you manage that bud?
Tripped over a rug the customer had part moved grabbed what I could prob was I caught my knife aswell only about an inch n and half long but really deep all the meat was pushing out! Had to drive 25 mile home looks like the van was in a hot inside blood everywhere!

Not good just goes to show how quick accidents can happen, I had a narrow miss yesterday,was tired and not concentrating enough and the knife ended up slipping and cutting my left hand close to my wrist,nothing major but and eye opener.

Not good just goes to show how quick accidents can happen, I had a narrow miss yesterday,was tired and not concentrating enough and the knife ended up slipping and cutting my left hand close to my wrist,nothing major but and eye opener.
Yep not good and always something happens when you are chocca got to rearrange my diary now to sort things out but never mind at least I can still pick my nose![emoji1]

Stop been G** cut yourelf at work stick hand straight in a bag of multi! crack on and worry about it later! Your not hardcore mate!:cry::bailando:

Years ago i was cutting plasterboard and the customer came through the door and banged my hand with the door, straight over the 2nd finger nail with the Stanley and left a perfect cut 45 degree across the nail, nail on the plasterboard. Still hurts my finger now in winter if i put my hand in my pocekt for keys or money.

Years ago i was cutting plasterboard and the customer came through the door and banged my hand with the door, straight over the 2nd finger nail with the Stanley and left a perfect cut 45 degree across the nail, nail on the plasterboard. Still hurts my finger now in winter if i put my hand in my pocekt for keys or money.
Ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.