Orange Scrim

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olican

Private Member
I love a good review and we have had some crackers on here, this has prompted me to write my own review of the new orange scrim from catnic .

Its orange and sticky :RpS_thumbsup:

I love a good review and we have had some crackers on here, this has prompted me to write my own review of the new orange scrim from catnic .

Its orange and sticky :RpS_thumbsup:
I have been plastering for 140 years and have always used white ,it will be **** ,i know ,before i even try it :RpS_cursing::RpS_wink:

Your not wrong Keith, it doesn't cut nice, it threads and isn't noticeably stickier than other scrims. Giving it the weekend test to see if it stays up. Glad I didn't pay for it.

Your not wrong Keith, it doesn't cut nice, it threads and isn't noticeably stickier than other scrims. Giving it the weekend test to see if it stays up. Glad I didn't pay for it.
Told you :RpS_cursing::RpS_wink: , and don,t use one of those plastic things

ive used 2 rolls from 2 different places. One was that sticky it felt like it was dipped in treacle. the other was as sticky as dry paper tape. i just use the stuff from r and j

Got a free sample of that new Euro scrim so gonna give that a blast the morn.....so strap in for an in-depth review fellow bummers ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.