operation time

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterroberts

just been back the docs again, hes a great bloke who enjoys telling me that i need to rest the old arm, now he tells me i need an operation to release an ulna nerve or something but when i asked him how long i would need to get back working again he was very non commital, just wondering if any of you guys (or girls) out there have had this done and how long it took to get back working again

hi i had the same op done on my left arm almost 4 years ago. i did not lift a trowel for about 6 months was sore for a long time and now where hte incision was made is still numb. all the best.

and left to right is only for render & floating...............:RpS_thumbup:. rocksolid is from blackpool so probably doesnt like all the bad media attention its been gettin from the 999 whats ya emergency programme

expensive shithole
some of my mates go every year on grandnational day (i use to go for a few year) their not allowed out of the country without the women, its cheaper to go to benidorm for 3 nights so thats where we go there instead:RpS_biggrin:

it is this time of year mate ye, havent you ever been

theres more youngNs than old Ns, saying that Danny if you ask people theyll say we are old:RpS_scared:

Last edited:
specially after a few beers lol

youll have to come mate, we are hoping to book ours next week sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.