Oooooh lets f**k**g av it

John j

Mono Don
@lurpak @Cockney1 red bags 0f death
15547079824546982368014308561329.jpg

Might use it on this job - ideal situation. Shelling off whole ceiling - what kind of shite plaster was used here :/

Who puts boards horizontal? your joints will bow in if they’ve not been nogged out,plus y have u so many bags for a pissy room

You piping back up, think we’ve forgotten? Lol.

Builder boards how he wants. 5 bags for the garage conversion n living room wall from knock through.n living room artex ceiling.

U filled that ceiling hole yet ya £1 bucket wannabe

I.d still use pva on that with uni. Imo it's best suited for artex. Used it on a Matt ceiling and was chasing my arse. Though never finished it all ways used board or multi for second
Or damp it up at least b4 using

You piping back up, think we’ve forgotten? Lol.

Builder boards how he wants. 5 bags for the garage conversion n living room wall from knock through.n living room artex ceiling.

U filled that ceiling hole yet ya £1 bucket wannabe
Tell your builder he’s a fecking re***d

I’ll tell him a pro golfer/plasterer who uses £1 buckets isn’t happy with his garage conversion
so r u happy to skim that garage with a continuous joint all the way round the middle of the walls,f**k**g bumder must be a diy thing putting boards horizontal. brilliant your defo not time served pal

so r u happy to skim that garage with a continuous joint all the way round the middle of the walls,fkg bumder must be a diy thing putting boards horizontal. brilliant your defo not time served pal

What you on about you f**k**g hemorrhoid

50p a bag.... nice... not many trades can use a material that costs less than a tenner and make the money a plasterer does