only with a machine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplybesty

Private Member
heres a pic of a job we did last year, like to see the hand board boys do that in a day , 200m2 of base rend ;D ;D ;D

102_2089.jpg

no, wish i had done but only took them for scot ( apprentice) for his work book. thats him spraying but because the stupid idiot didnt have his ppe he couldnt use it

If you're right handed and were putting it on by hand you'd work on from right to left, but as Flynny and Simply say it wouldn't make any difference to the bloke ruling of whether it was put on right to left or left to right ???

all this talk about machines makes me want to try one now. we never get any jobs big enough to use one though. if anyones in the coventry/birmingham area and would like a free hand for the day then let me know!

Thats what i said steve but invested and then looked for the work. That job i have posted is a good example, plasterers were just walking away because it was so big, it was not only the outside but the inside had to have lime render and then lime putty skim. we sprayed all the lime render inside as well. Were going to be in the bedford area a bit .

Its very impressive these machines when we got the money i am gonna suggest we get into it, it looks the way forward imo. In maintanence wise what sort of cost are you looking at? As my partner worked for a large screed company and said they had to employ a bloke just to maintain the screed pumps, is it the same with plastering machines?

no mate, not at all. On ours there are 2 water filters which we recommend you check and clean every week, all you do is unscrew the bung which holds each filter, 5min job and also clean the compressor filters which again is 5 min job unscrewing 6 screws. If you treat it with respect then it will be fine. you will need to change the rotor and stator depending on what material every 400-600 m2 , again this you do yourself and takes 5 mins. PFT machines are designed to be owner maintained . Its like anythingb really, if you abuse it then it will let you down..

Status
Not open for further replies.