One wall but some good areas and some awful areas.

dynamodaveo

Hi there.
I took to rendering my garden walls and I have to say, I'm very happy with the outcome.
However, half of a section of the back wall was done at a bad time. Not enough time to float, it rained, it got dark. Bit of a disaster. Patchy, mixed finish and looks crap in certain daylight.

So considering I know the mix ratio 4:1 scratch and 5:1 top, not painted, should I

Chip off the good and the bad and go again

Chip off the crap part and try and work to a join

Or can I scar it with a grinder and make a scratch surface to do the whole section again?

I appreciate any guidance or assistance you can offer.

Next time I'll plan better and do the whole section in good time at the same time.

Hi there.
I took to rendering my garden walls and I have to say, I'm very happy with the outcome.
However, half of a section of the back wall was done at a bad time. Not enough time to float, it rained, it got dark. Bit of a disaster. Patchy, mixed finish and looks crap in certain daylight.

So considering I know the mix ratio 4:1 scratch and 5:1 top, not painted, should I

Chip off the good and the bad and go again

Chip off the crap part and try and work to a join

Or can I scar it with a grinder and make a scratch surface to do the whole section again?

I appreciate any guidance or assistance you can offer.

Next time I'll plan better and do the whole section in good time at the same time.
Photos please, of the good, the bad and a photo of yourself.