One of those days.

Members online

Nicm

Could have done with the clemrope.
C99AAFF2-EAC8-4552-91D7-8C8F291FD100.jpeg

Mixers are cheap but I still ease starting with a back rocking of a loaded start

That broken spindle is replaceable. You will need to dismantle the gearbox though, I had a hire shop do mine. Getting the ‘other bit’ out of the drum can be awkward.

That broken spindle is replaceable. You will need to dismantle the gearbox though, I had a hire shop do mine. Getting the ‘other bit’ out of the drum can be awkward.
get a good welder to tack a t bar made fom re bar to broken shaft and unscrew it

Only cost about £150 or sumat why try all the hassle of getting it fixed..sure I seen one 4 £150 a while back..ours is same,when we lift it and bounce the t**t to get every drop out we can hear it creaking asif it's ready to snap..dont do much rendering tho these days cant be arsed with it

Only cost about £150 or sumat why try all the hassle of getting it fixed..sure I seen one 4 £150 a while back..ours is same,when we lift it and bounce the t**t to get every drop out we can hear it creaking asif it's ready to snap..dont do much rendering tho these days cant be arsed with it
£150?? They are closer to £400 now Geezer.